touring Illinois??????

I know this is Chicago section.......so where do i inquire about areas in Illinoiis??

I was wondering if there was interest in a kinky girl like me to come to Springfield??
I told you Dallas. Try the St. Louis/S. Illinois forum too. In the end, ECCIE doesn't have as big a presence in IL. If you want to tour IL, you'll have to try other sites/boards as well as here.
Central Illinois may be slow. The closer you get to Chicago, I'm sure the more interest you'll get. TBD and TER are more popular for the Chicago area than this site. There' also RS2K but I'm not sure what your fee would be to post there. They have a list of 'screened' gents, including me. Some gals stay near O'hare or the Oakbrook area and do fairly well. Not sure how successful the Downtown area is. It's very busy and congested there, but if you like the fast pace, you'll fit in down there. Chicago is a fairly conservative city, including the hobbying scene. I think the 'wild' activity is mostly UTR. We could use a few 'wild' gals like yourself here who are open about it! I can refer you to a gal that tours Chicago a few times a year and has success. Shoot me a PM and I can give you her contact info.
thanks...I am still contemplating illinois
Hey boys----does Springfield Illinois want me to visit???
Hope you have fun if you go love I too am curious about visiting Chicago again its a huge city got anxiety last time I went lol..
not doing Chicago but will do Springfield for sure
Oh ok Dallas Rain you be safe out there babe..
thanks....you too sugar....have fun and keep it naughty!
  • GBN94
  • 05-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Southern IL has a scene, this is just not where those people hang out
Central Illinois may be slow. The closer you get to Chicago, I'm sure the more interest you'll get. TBD and TER are more popular for the Chicago area than this site. There' also RS2K but I'm not sure what your fee would be to post there. They have a list of 'screened' gents, including me. Some gals stay near O'hare or the Oakbrook area and do fairly well. Not sure how successful the Downtown area is. It's very busy and congested there, but if you like the fast pace, you'll fit in down there. Chicago is a fairly conservative city, including the hobbying scene. I think the 'wild' activity is mostly UTR. We could use a few 'wild' gals like yourself here who are open about it! I can refer you to a gal that tours Chicago a few times a year and has success. Shoot me a PM and I can give you her contact info. Originally Posted by badhusband
I stumbling across your comment and that is exactly what I was wondering about and most of the info i needs.
Just traveling thru sometime soon and was thinking where to stop and stay and play.
Take care!
XOXO
kat
Ok guys---how is the hobby scene in Chicago/Peoria and Bloomington?? Could yall use a kinky girl like me??