a drop down menu in the "independent provider review" section for places a hobbyist found a provider.

Is there any way a drop down menu can be set up with options for where a hobbyist found a provider?
(Example: eccie, P411, backpage, etc.)
and could possibly have subsections for each in the provider reviews?
The reason I ask is because we all have had problems with backpage for different reasons (bait and switch, poor service, upsell, etc)
This way maybe by separating out the reviews, possibly even highlighting the "no" reviews, hobbyists can try and save themselves time and money.

After all, isn't the whole idea of reviews is to keep guys from wasting their time and money?
  • LNK
  • 06-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Are you looking for a search function based on where the lady advertises? I don't see how this will be workable, much less practical, as ladies often advertise on different sites in different cities or at different times. And a lady that advertises on BP won't necessarily be found there by the reviewer.

If you're looking for reliable, non-flaky girls, you might just have to read a lot of reviews and do your due diligence.

I do think it would be nice if the powers-that-be would move the "Recommendation" up to the top of the form, so when you hover over the thread title it would show up, along with provider name and location.