Thread for ladies offering Specials?

What do you all think? If one exsists, would you point me to it, please? Thanks!
Most ladies announce it in signatures and or ads.

Good luck!
For what it is worth. It has been my experience that if you frequent a provider then you may inquire about something special for you.Specials advertised are a waste of money and time in my opinion.My take on specials is they are used in times of dire need and do not provide the level of service you are seeking. When I was racing motorcycles a trusted old tuner told me to forgo buying a soda when you can drink water for free.You can spend more money on your bike and go faster.
I will occassionally offer my really good regulars a special deal...but that is always initiated thru email contacts
All of my clients who I see again get a special every single one

I love my regulars!!!
To each their own but I do not offer specials. I do offer something extra special to those who I see often. I have had visitors that have said they will never visit one who offers specials ever again because there was nothing special about it. They had to deal with lower quality service, rushing to get them in and out or a pimp lurking nearby. In some cases all three. I am sure not all who offer specials are of this caliber but seeing that in an ad turns off a lot of potential clients.