Quiting smoking

I need to quit . For the first time in my life i can feel its effects . Cig,s are fcking up my hobby time i get winded way to easy . Does that vapor shit smoke help your lungs feel better ?

I,am going to go cold turkey .

Sorry for being more of a asshole than normal up front . But i,am trying man .
I use blu ecigs and also smok* brand for vaping. Central Iowa ecigs is a great resource. just think of all that extra cashish you'll have to spend on hookers once you quit. make that shit happen brother.
Man it,s the chance encounters i,am going to miss the most .

It blows my mind who i have met smoking a cigaret out side a hotel at 4 am before .

Thanks for the info happy T day ahead of time everyone
I know we don't know each other but r u still smoke-free
I used to smoked and stopped when couldnt pass from the 4th floor and I worked on the 6th floor.
I left it cold turkey and it is a motherf..., I changed cigs for coffee and coffee for tea. If you combine walks or some sort of exercise you will start feeling the benefits.
Dont dispair and hold your ground, you can always vent your issues here.
Good luck
I know we don't know each other but r u still smoke-free Originally Posted by Hawk1
Thanks for asking - Nope i,am not .
I used to smoked and stopped when couldnt pass from the 4th floor and I worked on the 6th floor.
I left it cold turkey and it is a motherf..., I changed cigs for coffee and coffee for tea. If you combine walks or some sort of exercise you will start feeling the benefits.
Dont dispair and hold your ground, you can always vent your issues here.
Good luck Originally Posted by ferca1980
Thanks Ferca . I like your post it,s nice to see something positive . Thanks man
I quit by going to cigars, they are safer if you don't in hale and most people will only smoke 2 or 3 a day.
I am back to smoking know for other reasons, but it did work.
try switching to an e-cig or vapor pen. If you get one that you can refill yourself, go to Denver they have all types of oils you can use that are much more beneficial than ciggs!
I have yet to try the E Cigs . A lot of people like them .

I seem to go a day are two without smoking then get bored and smoke again .

I do smoke cigars sometimes .

Thanks for the replies