Dear Santa

Dear Santa it seems as of lately you must be under the impression that i have been naughty . You must of read the reviews i have written . I at least hope my bad typing didnt keep you from fapping while you read .

How about this year we both agree to go our own way on the gift thing? You really dont have a choice Santa . I,am not into heavy set old white dudes in red clown clothes. You just dont do it for me anymore Santa . Sorry about that but i,am sure you still have lots of fans.

Please dont worry santa i will find a very sexy lady to be with to keep you from my mind and the shitty crap you always brought . I,am thinking Ava Starr would be a nice fit and i,am going find out .So santa please stay out of the men,s rest rooms trying to score. You really should give that up .

P.S Santa i did miss cluase while you were gone . Take Care
I dont know santa what happened to your sleigh -Nope i have no idea who broke your nav system and left the dome light on all night and ran down your battery . No Idea at all . What was the question?
Hi santa. Just so you know Rudolf your man on point well he,s been out Riding Dirty!!

Keep your hand on your gat he might try ganking you . LMAO

On a more non stupid note .

Christmas Day If anyone else is bored are lonely I will be either out drinking [yes there are a couple places to go drinking ]Are i will be in a room with a lovely some where.

Whom that lovely will be has yet to be established . I will be shopping for that today.

Pro active lovely who would like to spend christmas hanging out and -_-well you know should apply with in .