Why is it ??

I have never had this problem ever before .

I have sent three diffrent providers request for today and they all have add,s up but no one has responded ?? Why ? If i end up rubbing one out and just going drinking on my day off that will suck !!!!!
wish I was there...I'd help ya rub one out!!
Slick, have u tried calling them? When u going drinking?
I have sent msg threw here and p411 pre screening and texted them no msg back notta zip . You ready to go for a drink livn ?? I,am heading out in 20
wish I was there...I'd help ya rub one out!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

If you were hear i wouldnt need to rub a rubba my face would be buried down below in your kitty !!
I have sent msg threw here and p411 pre screening and texted them no msg back notta zip . You ready to go for a drink livn ?? I,am heading out in 20 Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Where you going. Im bored.
I can go anywhere im on the nw side now but if you want meet up pm me
Nice drinking with ya tonight. You're even prettier in person then all the ladies say you are.
Aw thanks . I didnt even have any make up on .
wooohooo two of my fave guys!!!!!!!!
wooohooo two of my fave guys!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks babe . Your too nice . Cant wait till you come back.

I did get lucky tonight i will brag about it in review later.

luv yah dallie
When some girls put up adds they might be busy that first day or two and some girls have limits.
I do when traveling especially, I see only 3 guys a day if that depending on the area and type of appts I have had and doesnt matter if I have another person call, of course unless its one of my ATFs then I will try to schedual it for the next day...
Just saying there schedual might be full already.