Name: NaughtyBunny
User ID:: TER id: 389109
Phone: +1(571)295-3875 / Text messages
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch I 35 and 635
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Russian, Stripper play, DATY , 69, more pussy play in various ways including my face, MPFS, ( MISH, K9 and ACG/RCG) CIM.
Hair Length and Color: wavy , dark, medium
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian/Korean
Physical Description: 5.4 or 5.5 tall, 115 lbs, Come & Fuck Me eyes, inviting more on the slender side but not too thin. Very good looking but fake eye lashes & make up . D cups, big nipples, a smooth shaved kitty with nice lips, has ankle bracelet, no tats, deeper voice and a lovely ass for an Asian chick.

Recommendation: Yes
Ankle bracelet? As in a court ordered monitor?
Ankle bracelet? As in a court ordered monitor? Originally Posted by CaptainZman
LOL! When they let her out with the Work Release Program, they had no idea what her job was. LOL

Always found that deep voice to be sexy. Perfect description of her eyes.

And "Past 30" is spot on...way past. She's always been a star, and whatever her age is, it sure doesn't matter. Dare I say that she enjoys making men happy?...And it shows.
  • Hsing
  • 12-29-2023, 09:04 PM
I need to repeat that activity list. Was this an hour or 40 min ?
I haven't seen Bunny in a while and was thinking of visiting her - did I miss some development with her and Uncle LEO? Thanks,

It was jewelry, lol
I need to repeat that activity list. Was this an hour or 40 min ? Originally Posted by Hsing

Paid for 1 h. We went over . She did not check the time for sure.

I just texted with NaughtyBunny to wish her Happy New Year. She said she is open for business these days, no vacation and she is bored.