brandy..

I found myself with some brandy yesterday and i wanted to mix it with something..so i made this..
http://mybestcocktails.com/recipe-385-Horse-s-Neck.html

minus the bitters..
gotta say..wasnt bad..oh and i had rasberry flavored ginger ale too...

what types of wacky easy drinks have ya'll played tarbender with..
I tried rasberry gingerale too!

I like soaking gummy bears or sour keys in vodka. Would probably work with all types of candy?!
  • Tiger
  • 12-22-2013, 05:48 PM
When is Frankie's Candy Shoppe open? lol
I like to mix my Bourbon with an ice cube sometimes.....
And I thought this was gonna be a thread about your new duo partner.
LOL Taskmaster...
haahhahah tm...bourbon and ice are quite nice..frankie those gummi bears would go
well if you drop them in the mix of jello shots before the mixture sets..just like cherries soakin in moonshine.. can i get a fricken yummy!!

For a warm toddy, I warm a bit of apple cider and add Pumpkin Pie (or any flavor) vodka to it. I'm also a big fan of adding a bit of any flavor vodka to my flavored tea (usually the Cinnamon Apple Spice tea from Celestial Seasonings).

I made these for my 4th of July party this year. It's grenadine on the bottom, creme de coco, then blue curacao on the top.

The easiest drink I enjoy is pouring a glass of pinot noir

And I thought this was gonna be a thread about your new duo partner. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
New? Brandy been on the scene since '89
My maternal grandfather loved Macieira (Portuguese Brandy). He liked to share a glass or two (straight) with me whenever I visited him as a teenager. That was my warmest memory of him in more ways than one!
  • Tiger
  • 12-23-2013, 07:53 AM
For a warm toddy, I warm a bit of apple cider and add Pumpkin Pie (or any flavor) vodka to it. I'm also a big fan of adding a bit of any flavor vodka to my flavored tea (usually the Cinnamon Apple Spice tea from Celestial Seasonings).

I made these for my 4th of July party this year. It's grenadine on the bottom, creme de coco, then blue curacao on the top.

The easiest drink I enjoy is pouring a glass of pinot noir

Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
That drink looks good.
i also had warmed up apple cider with capt morgans spiced rum..that
made me all warm and fuzzy inside..
When is Frankie's Candy Shoppe open? lol Originally Posted by Tiger

I'll take you to the candy shop

haahhahah tm...bourbon and ice are quite nice..frankie those gummi bears would go
well if you drop them in the mix of jello shots before the mixture sets..just like cherries soakin in moonshine.. can i get a fricken yummy!!

Originally Posted by aj14620
Sounds good!

That drink looks good. Originally Posted by Tiger
Yes it does!

i also had warmed up apple cider with capt morgans spiced rum..that
made me all warm and fuzzy inside.. Originally Posted by aj14620
I always end up eating or drinking after Anita posts lol
yea..im a bad influence when it comes to food or drink...

im thinking i may get down on some homemade apple crisp in a bit..warmed up and yummy with a side of bacon and brandy just enough to warm the chill i had rippen through me earlier...

Omg, apple crisp.