Deleted thread?

What happened to the "Outcalls" thread started by SuthrnSam?

Me and other posters made comments in that thread that SuthrnSam should be careful when dealing with Brooke Wild, which I'm sure led bw to hit her rtm button which she loves to do.

I get a little pm from Pistolero and next thing you know the thread disappears off the face of the earth.

I've heard of mods locking threads, but deleting them?

If that's the policy then so be it. I'm just curious.
I can assure you the thread was not deleted. Sometimes a thread may be temporarily removed so that a staff member can look into things. Btw while i did not move THAT thread, I will move THIS thread to the questions for to the staff sub-forum since it's really addressed to us.

Me and other posters made comments in that thread that SuthrnSam should be careful when dealing with Brooke Wild, which I'm sure led bw to hit her rtm button which she loves to do.

I get a little pm from Pistolero and next thing you know the thread disappears off the face of the earth. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Actually low IQ …. I didn't even see your comment until I read this thread so I was not able to RTM your post ... but thanks for referring me back to Sams thread so I could comment on your lies.

You should be embarrassed about your bitch like gossipy nature. You’re like a broad in a ghetto hair salon.

Since you steady have my name in your month, why don’t you stop acting like scary punk and elaborate on what makes dealing with “Brooke Wild” so dangerous? Yeah I know, you can’t say shit nor provide any facts, because there are none to provide.

You don’t know a fucking thing about me, Your comments about me are as stupid as mine would be if I said you have “blond hair, a flat nose and 6 nipples” … I don’t know any of that because I don’t know you, just like you don’t know anything about me so keep my name out of your mouth.
Actually low IQ …. I didn't even see your comment until I read this thread so I was not able to RTM your post ... but thanks for referring me back to Sams thread so I could comment on your lies.

You should be embarrassed about your bitch like gossipy nature. You’re like a broad in a ghetto hair salon.

Since you steady have my name in your month, why don’t you stop acting like scary punk and elaborate on what makes dealing with “Brooke Wild” so dangerous? Yeah I know, you can’t say shit nor provide any facts, because there are none to provide.

You don’t know a fucking thing about me, Your comments about me are as stupid as mine would be if I said you have “blond hair, a flat nose and 6 nipples” … I don’t know any of that because I don’t know you, just like you don’t know anything about me so keep my name out of your mouth. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Interesting...... I don't see a question to the staff there ..... if you two have a dispute please take that to each others pm box and settle it there but this forum (or any other Houston forum for that matter) will be the arena for it.

This forum is reserved for legitimate questions to the staff concerning board issues or concerns a member may have.