Hillary for Prez office next to AMP

Went AMP at 87th and Grant. The parking lot was full, people outside going in and out of office next to AMP. It's a Hillary Clinton office now. I did not stick around. I am going to stay away from this one. I'm sure there will be media around and I don't want to be in the background when they are covering this location.
I just think a "Hillary for President" office would warrant an alert no matter where it's located.
She will do ANYTHING to get elected.
Wonder if she swallows or spits. Think she is as good as Monica at Bjs?
Unfortunately a President Hillary would not result in a happy ending.
Actually if bill is there you know the women are hot and expensive give us a report hAha
Moved to proper forum.
Well, Hillary DID have just one job as First Lady, which she outsourced to Monica, and then Monica blew it. So this just means she hasn't learned her lesson yet LOL
Well, Hillary DID have just one job as First Lady, which she outsourced to Monica, and then Monica blew it. So this just means she hasn't learned her lesson yet LOL Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
my only question is if she god for bid gets elected as president. will that make bill the prez's first lady! LOL..
You guys are killing me! LOL And I'm so glad we agree that Hillary in office would be a terrible thing.
Imagining Hillary giving a blow job has just ruined it for me. Thanks, guys.
When Hillary gets elected I'm going to buy some sugar and lemons from the store. Then I'l mix those up with a pitcher of your tears and drink a tall glass of lemonade.
Im pretty sure Hillary plays for the other team!