just wondering why??

and never answer a call????? for like years? and post every day on bp?
Originally Posted by KCQuestor
......................im talking about why she would post on backpage several time a day and never answer her phone......................... ..
The ladies sure do love guys who blow up their phones and take their agenda to the boards.

The fact that she does post every day probably means that quite a few other guys besides you are getting laid consistently.

On BP
You can purchase automatic repost...
And it doesn't give the option to pick the days. . It goes by times per day.. days in a row
BESIDES. .
If she WANTED to see you, she would
But she is NOT obligated to see you if you contact her or attempt to
We have a choice in the matter...interesting concept eh
The ladies sure do love guys who blow up their phones and take their agenda to the boards.

The fact that she does post every day probably means that quite a few other guys besides you are getting laid consistently.

Originally Posted by zeejoe
blowing up her phone huh? lol i didnt know that maybe calling once a month for a year would blow up her phone.
My best guess is shes probably just not answering phone calls from you- or maybe she does text or email only?

BP ads cost money so anybody using it has to be working and making money from them if not why bother? Keep it moving buddy, theres tons of girls who will be happy to have you visit with them! You must be sprung on this one!
It isn't uncommon for a lady not to answer a call. Once you establish contact communication usually gets better since she should be more comfortable. But sometimes that doesn't make a difference.

You must be a true newbie. If you tried calling other girls, you'll find that may be one out of four may answer on the first try if you're lucky. It's just the way it works. But be wary about seeing a girl who answers promptly. Just saying.
Some guys just don't get it. If you're a newbie, research the red flags that you may be putting in your contact messages.
  • pun77
  • 03-04-2016, 09:36 PM
I live outside the metro and a couple of years ago was working in an area farther away from home than I wanted to drive. I was staying in a nice Comfort Inn. Granted, it's not a 5 star hotel, but most Comfort Inns are pretty decent. I had always been intrigued by her ads, but don't ever do outcall, since I live in the sticks. Since she is outcall only, I decided this was my opportunity to see her. I gave her a call, she answered, and told me my motel wasn't upscale enough. Good luck, guys.