Places to stay

Hey guys I'm visiting the KC area this weekend and was wondering where are the best places or areas to stay at or where should I avoid?
  • katee
  • 02-26-2016, 01:11 PM
I too, will be in Kc this weekend and am wondering the same thing ???? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried Sheraton down on the plaza?
Frankie,
Not a good idea to mention specific places on the open board.
Yea sorry I can't figure how to edit
PM me for hotels..

have fun!
Hotel Nocall down on Noshow Street should work just fine for you Queenie.
zip codes 64112 & 64153

Perhaps check with Dee Rains, or the KC gals room for specifics.
Pm sent
Thank you for the info!
Was the Queen here a week ago or not? My money is on not. Let us know if you actually pass through today.

Just curious if by the off chance that you do make it in KC you seem to have may be time for may be one or two gentlemen. I'm guessing your tentative schedule is filled. Not that it would matter much to me. Im not in the condition to see anybody in my present state. Curious though how is your business etiquette these days? Recently it has been questioned
I actually had car trouble last weekend and too the ones who had set up their appointments I explained that too them. And yes I am in KC and am already in my room. And I have more time to see more than just 1 or 2 gentlemen in my day. Is there anything else you would like too know?
She's didn't explain shit to me last week. Just I'm gonna grab a bite and freshen up and then be right over. Then nothing! NC/NS and won't answer or text. I still have the texts to prove it. Stay away from this one!!
Someone sounds very hurt.
"Stay away"??
I think if I did not already have plans I would be taking my chances with this one.
She is freiking hot.

Plus she has explained in this thread the issue she had. I think continuing to out of city post on her is hurting your chances to have that situation made up to you in the future.
I'm from KC and she told me she was in town. Be right over. Then nothing! The "I had car trouble" story is BS or she flat out lied when she said "just got to town, will be right over after I freshen up and grab a bite." Must have been grabbing a bite of someone else!??

Not looking for a make up.