Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: No charge
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Never saw her. Drove to airport location, texted her several times and never got a response. Called her several times over the next half hour and it went to voice mail. She wasted two hour of my time tonight. A time waster. The only good thing is I didn't waste a donation on her. This is the second time she did this to me. The first time I gave her the benefit of the doubt. My mistake.
Recommendation: No
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed.
Disagree on moving this.
It's moved to Coed because it's a NCNS ...not a review of any meeting. Also moving it to Coed allows the provider a chance to dispute this NCNS if she chooses to do so or not.

Thank you for the reply and information about the search button, honestly I had never noticed it !
Thank you for the reply and information about the search button, honestly I had never noticed it ! Originally Posted by Mrbelvedere
neither did i
you'd think all the reviews would be easy to find about a provider
not having to use Google to search for any NCNS...
isnt a NCNS part of the information exchange?
  • Fsn57
  • 03-07-2016, 10:42 AM
neither did i
you'd think all the reviews would be easy to find about a provider
not having to use Google to search for any NCNS...
isnt a NCNS part of the information exchange? Originally Posted by johnnyretard
I would agree. I think the recommendation summary should include "Yes", "No" and "NCNS". That way its quick and easy to see who you're wasting time on without having to do a bunch of searching through all the various forums and opening threads that a search will turn up, but aren't applicable. It would be best to have it linked to her profile.
  • Fsn57
  • 03-07-2016, 10:46 AM
It's moved to Coed because it's a NCNS ...not a review of any meeting. Also moving it to Coed allows the provider a chance to dispute this NCNS if she chooses to do so or not. Originally Posted by JCM800
What's to dispute, he's there, she isn't and didn't call to cancel before he got there. Putting in Coed so they can dispute is no reason not to have it linked to her profile as a valid review of her TCB skills. If any provider wants to dispute any review, they are always welcome to start a thread in Coed anyway.
It would be most helpful for all threads indicating no call no show to be marked with "NCNS" thereby easily found by searching "NCNS" in the city forums, regardless in which subforum the thread appears. As it could be contained within a post for the thread, do not limit to contained within title.
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed. Originally Posted by JCM800
OK; but, it did cost him two hours of his time and the mental aggravation.

Many years ago, before this lady came back into an active status, she had some very negative reviews.

Attitude, and safety, will help to make for a nicer meeting. I will not say more.

JR
Reviews are assigned to profiles. If a meeting doesn't take place then it's not a review.

This NCNS thread or any thread that contains information about any provider can always be located using your search button.
  • Fsn57
  • 03-07-2016, 02:29 PM
.... Deleted
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed. Originally Posted by JCM800
It's moved to Coed because it's a NCNS ...not a review of any meeting. Also moving it to Coed allows the provider a chance to dispute this NCNS if she chooses to do so or not.
Originally Posted by JCM800
Reviews are assigned to profiles. If a meeting doesn't take place then it's not a review.
This NCNS thread or any thread that contains information about any provider can always be located using your search button. Originally Posted by JCM800
I've read your comments more than once and for the life of me I cannot understand what seems to be so hard to understand.
No meeting = No review. I'm left to wonder if perhaps the concept is just too simple for some. Hey UC...might be time for the crayons.....LOL
I've read your comments more than once and for the life of me I cannot understand what seems to be so hard to understand.
No meeting = No review. I'm left to wonder if perhaps the concept is just too simple for some. Hey UC...might be time for the crayons.....LOL Originally Posted by malwoody
Or the sidewalk chalk, that's handy to draw arrows for where to go. ----> exit this way