Can you help me?

• NoCSM
  • 02-12-2021, 03:26 PM
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am not from around here, I am from Upstate NY. If I give you some key words do you think you can suggest what AMP in Albuquerque this might be? PM if you like. Thank you:
Long established shop
There may be 2 shops owned by the same owner (I'm not sure)
The owner is from Los Angeles
Two girls work at the shop
The girls may be young (under 45) and petite (not overweight)
The shop averages 6 - 8 customers per day
The customers may be regulars
They take appointments
Thank you for your help.
This is a weird request. It sounds like you're either a process server, bounty hunter, or ICE agent. Not that you are...just what it sounds like.
  • NoCSM
  • 02-12-2021, 05:18 PM
This is a weird request. It sounds like you're either a process server, bounty hunter, or ICE agent. Not that you are...just what it sounds like. Originally Posted by FunnTyme4Us
These words were translated from a Chinese ad. My ATF provider and good friend went to work at this shop. I accidentally deleted her number from my iphone and I wasn't able to recover it from the backup process. It could be months before she tries to text me. It is difficult to communicate with a Chinese girl even with translation. I just need to communicate with her.
Yeah man, this seems like a really sketchy post
  • NoCSM
  • 02-13-2021, 06:45 AM
Yeah man, this seems like a really sketchy post Originally Posted by darthvader6969
I just just want to text my friend.
Lol, I believe there is a lot more to this story that meets the eyes ( or words ). Oh here 6 months with just a few posts, now reviews and asking for very explicit info. Don't think you will get any info here.
  • NoCSM
  • 02-13-2021, 06:32 PM
Lol, I believe there is a lot more to this story that meets the eyes ( or words ). Oh here 6 months with just a few posts, now reviews and asking for very explicit info. Don't think you will get any info here. Originally Posted by beyondthere
The truth is my ATF provider moved out there and got a job at this place. I don't know what MP she's at. I do love the girl, which I know is fucked up. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions because I'm curious what she is doing. Yes, I am heart broken and a little jealous. I don't know what to do.
  • NoCSM
  • 02-13-2021, 06:37 PM
By the way, almost eight months a member. Twelve posts and two reviews in Upstate New York. I also have an account on the "other site."
Sounds like you need more help than this forum is equipped to provide...
  • NoCSM
  • 02-14-2021, 07:11 AM
Well, will you answer me this question? Are most of the AMPs in albuquerque FS? She did not do that when she was here.
I think I know who you’re asking about. Yeah, I’ve been giving it to her really good. She asked me to be her Valentine and told me she loves me. LOL
Well, will you answer me this question? Are most of the AMPs in albuquerque FS? She did not do that when she was here. Originally Posted by NoCSM
If she moved from one amp where she did not provide fs and moved to ABQ to do the same thing, PERHAPS she is trying to escape something or someone? What was her name in NY???? Lot of ladies in this biz really don't want to get involved with a john that loves them. MAYBE she left to lose you??
Well if I find her, I'll be sure to do her good and let you know how she feels
  • NoCSM
  • 02-14-2021, 06:49 PM
I think I know who you’re asking about. Yeah, I’ve been giving it to her really good. She asked me to be her Valentine and told me she loves me. LOL Originally Posted by UTRFriend
You know who takes it good? Is your fucking Mother. That bitch is a nasty, raging fucking whore. When she gets the twitch you know what to do. Lube that bitch on up, then send that bitch on down.
  • NoCSM
  • 02-14-2021, 06:51 PM
darthvader6969? A Star Wars loser? Lol. That says it all.