# 1 Item for BJ

Guys what is your # 1 item for a BJ to be considered very, very Good,
BBBJ, DT, Eye Contact, Position or some thing else ?

Ladies you can comment on what you belive sends a guy over the Edge.
Deepthroat-CIM-with swallow! And don't stop until it is done!
Far too many ladies stop performing the instant the first shot comes out. I cum like an orgasm monster and it lasts for a good minute or more. I enjoy continued stimulation throughout the event. If she stops at the moment of truth, I usually reach down and 'finish' myself.

Peace
PK
I enjoy BBBJCIM as well. And especially when the provider keeps her mouth on my dick until every last drop on cum is out of me. Swallowing is the best, but I understand if a provider chooses to spit. And I also prefer that a woman uses her tongue and swirls her tongue around my dick while she takes it in her mouth/throat. In my opinion, there are two providers who are at the top of my list for BBBJTCCIM abilities - Brooke in Schenectady and Melanie aka Roxanne , also in Schenectady area.
I agree with every thing said above by Loki Pk and RODOSH, particularly about Brooke-- she is the BJ bomb.
To the list above, i'd like to add: nice rhythm with a little bit of licking balls gently every now and then; EYE CONTACT and a little dirty talk about how she can't wait to taste my jizz, etc. But the CIM is key, sucking and licking during and after… I gotta call Brooke
BBBJCIM as well, of course do not stop until its done. I know its work but its my pleasure and fantasy that is the goal.....
I agree with every thing said above by Loki Pk and RODOSH, particularly about Brooke-- she is the BJ bomb.
To the list above, i'd like to add: nice rhythm with a little bit of licking balls gently every now and then; EYE CONTACT and a little dirty talk about how she can't wait to taste my jizz, etc. But the CIM is key, sucking and licking during and after… I gotta call Brooke Originally Posted by hero47

Who is this Brooke lady ;-)
Who is this Brooke lady ;-) Originally Posted by Mikemonroe0991
Read my friend and you will know.....
Who is this Brooke lady ;-) Originally Posted by Mikemonroe0991
As Wantsome said, READ. Brooke is reviewed on this site, on usasexguide, on Naughty Reviews, and advertises regularly on Backpage
Always a nice touch when d'ting and just holding it there until you need air while licking across the "boys" at the same time . *hooray for no gag reflex*
As far as cim goes i'm a little of a sadist (in a good way) I don't stop until they say uncle.