Current Social Scene

Since trying to organize any social activities on here violates ECCIE's ROS. Would people be interested in a platform or forum dedicated to hobby socials, lunches, etc? Or is getting together something people aren't interested in these days?
Depends on the guest list
Oh, it would be a blast to share stories, opinions, etc. Guest list could be male & female, all legit.
Since trying to organize any social activities on here violates ECCIE's ROS. Would people be interested in a platform or forum dedicated to hobby socials, lunches, etc? Or is getting together something people aren't interested in these days? Originally Posted by WillieBottoms
Well buddy, the days of the big GTGs are long gone. Perhaps a lunch or happy hour might work. By all means send Mr Gristle an invite with a complete list of invitees.
If still and bam and Amish are there, count me in
If still and bam and Amish are there, count me in Originally Posted by chizzy
Yeah, I think those days are gone too. There’s no impetus to get the old band back together. Sad. Mebbe CG is still having BBQs. She tried to keep it going. I left that app two years ago.
Well buddy, the days of the big GTGs are long gone. Perhaps a lunch or happy hour might work. By all means send Mr Gristle an invite with a complete list of invitees. Originally Posted by bambino
Bam, I'd be interested in a lunch every couple of months.... nothing more than that...

My point is that there isn't even a way to post about it or advertise it to generate a guestlist , other than sending out individual private messages or something, which my lazy ass isn't gonna do....

I enjoyed organizing and planning the HHs back in the golden era, and wouldn't mind doing something like that again on a much, much smaller and infrequent scale.
If still and bam and Amish are there, count me in Originally Posted by chizzy
Who the hell is still?
Who the hell is still? Originally Posted by Big Stig
I’m betting it’s you.
The BBQs were always a nice way to get to meet some new girls and see what they really looked like!
Who the hell is still? Originally Posted by Big Stig
typo stig..... you know damn well i meant your butt
Bam, I'd be interested in a lunch every couple of months.... nothing more than that...

My point is that there isn't even a way to post about it or advertise it to generate a guestlist , other than sending out individual private messages or something, which my lazy ass isn't gonna do....

I enjoyed organizing and planning the HHs back in the golden era, and wouldn't mind doing something like that again on a much, much smaller and infrequent scale. Originally Posted by WillieBottoms
Before Covid a group of us would meet at the Bingham Tavern maybe once a month. Mostly guys but a guest Ho would usually show up.
Before Covid a group of us would meet at the Bingham Tavern ... Originally Posted by bambino
Bigham Tavern.

Big. Ham.
There's even a giant pig on the sign!
I would be interested. To be honest, I think this platform is killing everyone's libido.
The lunches at Bigham were fun. And, very convenient for me.