College Lucy Gangbang

Anyone get the invite? Any other ladies there to fluff? Thanks!
What College, who knows this is actually happening? Not that I would go. But jeez bro, post some detes.
June First in Oakland,

Added private tags The Dr
I didn't get an invite, and I've even seen her. How sad... :-)
Can I please get in on this??? I haven't been in a good gangbang forever. Can you pm me info?
Gangbang means a bunch of guys banging her at the same time? No thanks.
Lol. If any of you guys send her the 150 before the event you deserve to lose your money!
I never understood a gangbang, i won't go to a strip club with another dude let alone be sloppy 15th on some girl.
Yea, I’ve wondered if she or her handler are running a scam…
I never understood a gangbang, i won't go to a strip club with another dude let alone be sloppy 15th on some girl. Originally Posted by bigguyt
100% agree on strip clubs. All my best strip visit were on my own. With other dudes you lose focus.
Where's the EccieBus picking everyone up?
  • Audit
  • 05-31-2022, 08:39 PM
Guess we will know how it goes tomorrow. I'm not into the group thing, but it seems like some folks like it.
Gangbangs of more than a few guys is just a bit weird. I knew a few swinger cpls who liked how wife sharing but that was more like a high five party and you could fuck 3 or 4 ladies in the same night. That's a better time in my opinion but my one friends wife loves being banged by two or three guys and used as a cum dump ...long as everyone is clean and tested.
I've always had fun at gangbangs and doubleteaming girls. Apparently I'm too old for her though. Oh well, the search for another eiffel tower continues
I guess I'm just into experiences, do I want to be in a wheelchair in the nursing home being fed pudding and wishing I had been to a gangbang?

I've done 2 so far. A super cute girl did a blowbang with like 5 of us.
I did another that was just "show up between 1-2pm" and have at a girl. I have no idea how many guys because it was in and out (no pun intended).