Got insurance?

Yeah, I got insurance. What I wanna get is the hot chick in tight jeans, pumps, her mouth wide open clutching a pack of birth control pills. That's what the fuck I wanna get. Your thoughts if any?
Yeah, I got insurance. What I wanna get is the hot chick in tight jeans, pumps, her mouth wide open clutching a pack of birth control pills. Originally Posted by bambino
wtf does this have to do with insurance?
Maybe I could sell hobby insurance. Pay me say 10% of the cost of each of your appointments and if you NC/NS'd, have a crappy time, etc I would refund your donation amount. Million dollar idea!
wtf does this have to do with insurance? Originally Posted by jw4591
I guess you don't get the news in Casparis. Google the ad numnuts. It's the title of my thread. ROLMAO.
I guess you don't get the news in Casparis. Google the ad numnuts. It's the title of my thread. ROLMAO. Originally Posted by bambino
haha, good one. I'm more worried about the girls wanting to get on my insurance
What about girls who want to get on your.......... Jeep.
What about girls who want to get on your.......... Jeep. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That was the gist of the ad. She wanted to jump him and had her birth control pills in hand. No condoms tho! I guess she's not worried about STDs. It's a health ad! There is a disclaimer at the bottom tho. Only condoms or abstinence prevent STDs. I still want to bang her.
Maybe Obamacare doesn't cover condoms?

Afterall in some places carrying them means you intend to commit a crime......
I would love to think this is all a big joke. Sadly, its not.