Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012

Funny clip from the Howard Stern show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_HeA...ature=youtu.be
Funny clip from the Howard Stern show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_HeA...ature=youtu.be Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

This link goes to chris hedges.
Oops. Thanks Munchie. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJbOU4nmHQ
Sad
you cannot fix being stupid
Sad, pathetic and the kind of people who vote against my vote come election day on the 9th of November.
  • WTF
  • 09-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Ya'll do realize that Stern supports Obama? He thinks Romney is jerk, kinda like folks think John Kerry is a jerk.
I'm talking about the typical Obama supporter.
  • WTF
  • 09-23-2012, 11:08 PM
The typicaly Obama supporter thinks you a fool.

Me, I think you're both foolish!
People who don't know what's going on and think they know everything...
Are these some of the same people who have been commenting on some of my posts?
That's incredible. I honestly don't know how it's possible to be that stupid. This is why Obama isn't losing by thirty points. I'm pretty sure one of those guys was AF Freakin.
So The F%^& What? Howard Stern finds some ignorant people some of whom are stupid too and he tricks some of them. Leno does it to. You don't think it would be just as easy to do at a NASCAR track or a gun show? Get real. This means and proves nothing and has nothing to do with any of the issues.
So The F%^& What? Howard Stern finds some ignorant people some of whom are stupid too and he tricks some of them. Leno does it to. You don't think it would be just as easy to do at a NASCAR track or a gun show? Get real. This means and proves nothing and has nothing to do with any of the issues. Originally Posted by austxjr
The point is, there are too many stupid voters. We ultimately get the quality of leadership we deserve. We have met the enemy and it is us.
Sad, pathetic and the kind of people who vote against my vote come election day on the 9th of November. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't worry. There was a counterpoint that day on the show. You are also getting some votes from some people like that.

That's incredible. I honestly don't know how it's possible to be that stupid. This is why Obama isn't losing by thirty points. I'm pretty sure one of those guys was AF Freakin. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Yes, they had interviews with some Romney supporters who were just as intellectual as those Obama supporters. I will try and find a link to them.

The point is, there are too many stupid voters. We ultimately get the quality of leadership we deserve. We have met the enemy and it is us. Originally Posted by joe bloe

You are kind of right. But you are also wrong in that you call ideological differences as being matters of intelligence.
Scary thing is watching Jaywalking on Leno.Computers have helped the dumbing down in America.