ALERT >>>> Now Lingerie Can Be Racist!

Go figure some feminist bloggers has decide this is appalling and racist...

Really this is what we need to worry about when we want to shine the light on racism.

Besides I didn't know Geisha was a race....lol

The worst part is Victoria Secrete gave in and is pulling ad...

Read the story
Racial Lingerie...
This is a trully sad day. Fucking Osnapperheads will regrete this day....
It is the liberal problem again. In this case they think all geishas are Japanese just like all sumo wrestlers. Just shows their racism. Like the school that wanted their student to understand Islam. They made all their students dress like Arabs. They didn't know that most of the world's muslims are Indonesian and that there are Arab christians. See, they were just racist.
I would have pulled it because the outfit is ugly ... just doesn't look like Victoria wear. Halloween?
fucking puritan republicans this is not the 17 hundreds....
You blame this on republicans??? Get rid of the bow in the front, get rid of the stupid fan, have the crotch open and you have a winner. Also get rid of the gay, liberal, democratic designer. I think Ekim is looking for some help.
Sorry JD ,you puritans are the only ones bitching about it plus the Asians rest of us would like a Geisha to pamper us...
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2012, 02:19 PM
my favorite type of lingerie is all wadded up laying on the floor beside the bed ...
Had a friend who said if her undies were sticking to the wall when she woke up,she knew she had a good time..