Just gunna drop this off for the mud pit.

Tonight and Tomorrow night on the Blaze, beck is doing a special called "The Program".

Love him or hate him, you really should watch this... if for no other reason than to know what the rest of us know (or think we know.)

Channel 212 on Dish or on the website. I think it's GBTV.com still.

This is about how the Muslim Brotherhood is literally taking over our country and how they are doing it. Wouldn't you want to know if that was happening, no matter the source?
Well some of you wouldn't, but you sane guys would. Even for you that I know for a fact are nuts, cough WTF and nipples comes to mind.... wouldn't you love some ammo to use against the rest of us. It's what you live for man, add to your pile. I dare you.

You know what I flat double dog triple dare any democrat to watch this special. I really can't blame you for not doing it though. It would mean you'd have to increase your brain capacity and that is a bitch and a half.

Off topic.... 2 years ago I paid 65 bucks for a car battery. This week I paid 110 for the exact same battery. Still no inflation? Really? Maybe those guys are full of shit and you have no clue how bad it really is.

OH man the guy in the donald duck outfit is fucking hot. I think I want to go suck donalds dick. Excuse me.

Yall have fun, I won't be back to this thread.
Inflation and new environmental regulations.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2012, 01:11 PM
OFF TOPIC...

2 years on a car battery and you bought the same battery?

you need a new parts guy
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2012, 01:34 PM

This is about how the Muslim Brotherhood is literally taking over our country and how they are doing it. Wouldn't you want to know if that was happening, no matter the source?
. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
This just in from the HatingKayla Newsflash....

Whitney’s autopsy will reveal explosive secrets. Many people from Whitney’s entourage are saying that she was pregnant and the autopsy will also reveal evidence that she was killed,”Globe also claims.

Read more: http://www.bellenews.com/2012/02/28/...#ixzz27bdgaVM7
I think the website is still doing a free trial membership if you register.
Kayla call me. I got several 2 year old batteries I would sell you...
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Kayla call me. I got several 2 year old batteries I would sell you... Originally Posted by ekim008
She needs more than that to jump start her brain...