City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 6156-C US-290
Austin, Tx 78749
Activities: FBSM-L1, NE / SE, BLS, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approx 5'5, 110, thin, Nice MM 32-C's with prominent nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Nice to see RS show up in reviews again. Use to frequent this place and would see Cassie who now goes by Angela or maybe a new talent they were promoting. I've moved on to less cheezy AMPs with better value and more options.
Went there today & was told Summer is gone. Who knows if that's true or not. Had Mimi who's young & attractive but everything quickly went downhill shortly after the flip. Hard core negotiations ruined much of it. Won't be going back here for while. Should've stuck with Nexis & Rainbow.
Yea, this place has lost its appeal. The whole strip center needs a facelift and RS itself is fairly sleezy compared to the newer and better spas. Its clean but sleezy.

For a $70 DF and average service I'm not sure how they are surviving with much better options around. As someone mentioned on another thread, a lot of mongers don't know about this board.

Not sure if Angela is still there. She became more money centric than service. At one point, I had a fairly rapport with her but never got past L1. She also had lots of 'rules' about what positions she allowed.