WaPo Says Trump Would Have Still Beaten Hillary!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wa...rticle/2621016

43% to 40%

It's not until the second to last paragraph of the long story that it's shown Clinton would still lose to the president, despite the high disapproval ratings and problems with his first 100 days detailed by the paper. It reads:

The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.

HA!

Let it be noted that the Washington Post leans to the left.
Almost 100 days in and this is all you got? How about all the promises of things to do in the first 100? How is that working put for you?
  • WTF
  • 04-23-2017, 02:34 PM
Trump has been reelected after 100 days!

Great find gnad!
Almost 100 days in and this is all you got? Originally Posted by bamscram
Actually, it's not. Trump is still President!!!!!!!

How Is that "anti-Trump" campaign working out for YOU?
Trump has been reelected after 100 days!

Great find gnad! Originally Posted by WTF
Are you stalking me? Why do you find it necessary to reply to all my posts, creep?

The news is you moronic buffoon that almost a hundred days in and his lead increases! You and the rest of the Austin Reacharound Crew are just too STUPID.

To idiots like you, Chillary finished third to Putin.
Too idiots like you, Chillary finished third to Putin. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They haven't figure out yet that Hillarious LOST!
  • WTF
  • 04-23-2017, 05:04 PM

The news is you moronic buffoon that almost a hundred days in and his lead increases! : Originally Posted by gnadfly
You do realize that the first 100 days are historically the Presidents most popular?

Next, there are no election after 100 days

As you may have learned after this last election the only poll that matters is the one on election day.
  • Trey
  • 04-23-2017, 05:32 PM
This next week will be interesting. I know its more current than the election win you all keep grasping to. But lets see if he has figured out how to get stuff done yet. Stop reaching back to the election already how long will we have to hear the stupid trump won stuff anyway... no shit he won. Move on already.
You do realize that the first 100 days are historically the Presidents most popular?

Next, there are no election after 100 days

As you may have learned after this last election the only poll that matters is the one on election day. Originally Posted by WTF
Yep! You are still stalking me creep WDF.

I know there's no election the first 100 days. It took you a couple of days standing in line to figure it out! Sorry if I misled you. But then again, that's what you get for stalking me.
Actually, it's not. Trump is still President!!!!!!!

How Is that "anti-Trump" campaign working out for YOU? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How did that make Obama a one term president work out for you?
Trump talked the talk, time to walk the walk. Right?
They haven't figure out yet that Hillarious LOST! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Won the POTUS, majority in house and senate and 100 days that's all you have to cheer about?
How did that make Obama a one term president work out for you?
Trump talked the talk, time to walk the walk. Right? Originally Posted by bamscram
Austin Reacharound Crew UNITE!
Austin Reacharound Crew UNITE! Originally Posted by gnadfly
It is your club, as president you may call a meeting.
I know its more current than the election win you all keep grasping to. Originally Posted by Trey
I suppose for MONTHS you told people to just accept the election results and quit trying to unseat the President Elect. Right?