Sugar Daddy

I'm thinking maybe I should get a couple of sugar daddies and go UTR. What do you think? Ladies that have had or do have sugar daddies what are the good and bad parts of it. Gentlemen that have been, your thoughts and feelings about it?
Speaking from personal experience, I would find it a shame for you to go UTR because talent such as yours should not be wasted on just a couple of gentlemen. Besides, you need more than a few DILF's to keep you happy.
Speaking from personal experience, I would find it a shame for you to go UTR because talent such as yours should not be wasted on just a couple of gentlemen. Besides, you need more than a few DILF's do keep you happy. Originally Posted by nashluv69
You are a sweety and yes you are probably right a couple would never be able to keep up with me and then I would be sad! Then again the couple of sugar daddies would be able to have all the threesomes and foursomes they wanted to keep me happy!
I'm thinking maybe I should get a couple of sugar daddies and go UTR. What do you think? Ladies that have had or do have sugar daddies what are the good and bad parts of it. Gentlemen that have been, your thoughts and feelings about it? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
LOL.....it would be a shame to lose you.....but no one deserves to be taken care of more than you. Maybe you can get a troupe of Chippendale dancers to adopt you.

Even if one could afford the sugar daddy role, no way could he keep up with you!
Geez, do we need another SD/SB thread on this site?
Geez, do we need another SD/SB thread on this site? Originally Posted by John Bull
No we don't because providers don't understand the concept.
No we don't because providers don't understand the concept. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Most providers.....not all. The ones who get the concept usually don't talk about it (not referring to the OP).

You can't be a provider and have a sugar daddy or two. Sugar daddies want to be exclusive and most of the time, they don't want a professional.
Its just a thought I have been pondering. Doubt it is something I would ever do. I don't like being owned!
I bet for a million a year you wouldn't mind it though!
I bet for a million a year you wouldn't mind it though! Originally Posted by spacejanitor
Maybe, I'm a pretty free spirit though.
One thing I never understood is that relationship dynamic. If you want to be monogamous start an actual relationship. If want to pay or be paid enjoy the variety. Having to deal with relationship type things, knowing if it wasn't for the money her interest in me would be less than zero, knowing my odds of winning the lottery are greater than her honoring the agreement just doesn't seem worth the effort.
I don't like being owned! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
You have had bad experiences if you feel owned.