Curious about time

When I visit a lady, I generally book for the hour. I have considered 1/2 hour visits, but I really like the conversation the cuddling and the other accoutrements that go with the extended time. Still, it seems I find myself being more and more limited in terms of availability, so perhaps the 1/2 is worth exploring.

I'd be happy to receive feedback from others, and especially the ladies. I know most advertise 1/2 hour sessions, but do you have preferences? I really more interested in the personal reactions than the financial reactions.

Thanks.
  • Netx9
  • 08-03-2013, 03:17 PM
My experience has been for a reputable/well-reviewed lady, a first visit of an hour helps with introductions and comfort level for follow up visits and if there is a click, later HH visits due to time but still a desire to see her can be enjoyable. For some first visits, I may ask for HH due to the 'unknown' factors like looks, menu, etc. A hh with somebody you have a good rapport with is still a great time!
If you know you will only be good for a half hour then schedule a hhr. It makes me uncomfortable when a gentleman pays for a hour and stays for a hhr. I feel like I am ripping him off. I don't want to take money I did not earn. If he thinks he is good for a hhr then pay for a hhr. If you feel the lady deserves more tip her, if you hit it off and want to stay longer bring extra $$ and ask her.
Hour appts can be awkward for first time meetings. Both people are nervous. Once you get to know each other hour or multiple hours our great.
  • Netx9
  • 08-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Hour appts can be awkward for first time meetings. Both people are nervous. Once you get to know each other hour or multiple hours our great. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I can certainly see that and have started to try HH for a first. Sometimes, if we engage a little in txts and emails before hand I may, jump in for a FH. Case by case, I guess. Oh yeah, also depends on if the little guy wants to play before I've put away enough hobby funds. :-)
Actually I like hour appointments, just because I don't like to feel rushed. Also, if something gets delayed for 5 or 10 minutes, it doesn't bother me as much for an hour appointment as a half hour.

I can talk to almost anyone, so usually don't have too much trouble having a nice conversation with a lady.
here is an idea -- Unless it is with a provider i have seen before and "clicked with" and we therefore have things to talk about - I have always been unhappy with the only choice being hh or fh. Although i have done HHs, it just seems SO impersonal and, to me, rather disgusting. FHs are better, but between introductory convo, the deed itself and then the clean up and departure if the "click" doesn't happen, i rarely take up the whole hour. Sometimes I have felt that I was hanging around just because I paid for the time.

So ---- I often propse 45 minute appointments and suggest a donation about halfway between HH and FU. Most providers are agreeable to this, but a few have just flatly said "nope, that's not one of the choices". Usually that statement is made with an "all business" attitude that in the end I am glad I glad I didn't wait till the encounter to find out about.

This would work a little better, if the provider included a 45 minute option in the rate schedule. That would eliminate the pondering time when making the first contact phone call as well as any talk about rate. Providers, what do you think?
I have thought about offering 45 minute option. Sounds great to me.
I PREFER 90mins or longer appointments really but i'm very happy to indulge playtime for 1hr or even an 1/2hr .
The 45 minute option intrigues me as well. Glad to see Lady Y making the offer.
I do like the 90min option but my wallet does not. Of course with Lady Y 2-3 hours would fly by.
I do like the 90min option but my wallet does not. Of course with Lady Y 2-3 hours would fly by. Originally Posted by windowsidiot
I think you should just book a all nighter and fly me to Vegas for the weekend.
I PREFER 90mins or longer appointments really but i'm very happy to indulge playtime for 1hr or even an 1/2hr . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I do like the 90min option but my wallet does not. Of course with Lady Y 2-3 hours would fly by. Originally Posted by windowsidiot
I agree with Mocha & windows.......30 minutes is just far too little time to spend in the company of a smart, sexy woman. I book no less than an hour, and prefer longer.

I also agree that time with Ms Y goes by too quickly, but......

I think you should just book a all nighter and fly me to Vegas for the weekend. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
This is just crazy talk. There's not a man in Nebraska who could keep up with her for 12 hours and live to tell about it.
But WHAT A WAY TO GO! If I increase my life insurance before I went would they consider it suicide? (still considering)
Well 30 mins. leaves ZERO time for getting to know each other or small talk but every once in a while they can still be good fun. I try to be accommodating which Is why I even keep 1/2hr or 1hr on the "menu" but the goal is still as little volume as possible . Not that long ago I had my first overnight and was blown away by it....definitely one of the best dates in the hobby I've ever had.

I agree with Mocha & windows.......30 minutes is just far too little time to spend in the company of a smart, sexy woman. I book no less than an hour, and prefer longer.

I also agree that time with Ms Y goes by too quickly, but......

This is just crazy talk. There's not a man in Nebraska who could keep up with her for 12 hours and live to tell about it. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
All times I have booked an hour.
However I have always left in 20 to 30 minutes.