NFL will NOT force players to stand during national anthem. In other words, FUCK YOU TWITLER!

fake sports? what the hell is wrong with you. this is real sports.

fake sports is generally rigged. Lance Armstrong is fake sport.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

LiarMan is already so fucked up he doesn’t know what thread he’s posting in!

Get some coffee, Idiot! Call the “Galveston Tourist Bureau!” They’ll tell you that photo is fake!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
melania looks good in that 1999 photoshoot
Assup really thinks this is over...are you always this premature? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
he has a premature brain!
At least this thread has exposed more of the same... FAKE patriotism... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep... you exposed your FAKE PATRIOTISM all right. You told us you hate the national anthem and refer to it as "that fucking song" but you still fake it by standing - at attention - when it is played at sports events.

So Assup the pig is a self-admitted cowardly hypocrite. But we already knew that, didn't we?
So Assup the pig is a self-admitted cowardly hypocrite. But we already knew that, didn't we? Originally Posted by lustylad
Just keep posting pics of attractive scantily clad or naked females and it will drive him off the board from discomfort! It's like the "anti-Christ" flashing in his face, if he were a Christian!
Hold on there, LLiarMan.

Unlike you, I love women. I love them often and a bunch.

You’re the closet queen whose trolled this community since the days before ASPD.

FACT JACK!!!
I do not believe in forcing anybody to do anything they do not want to do.
The simple solution is to state that all players must be on the field during the national anthem or they cannot play that game.
They should stand in respect to the flag and our national anthem and if they choose not to do that they will not be permitted to play in that game.
For both failures on their part, they will not be paid for that game and their salary for that game forfeited to Camp Hope or wounded warriors.

Nobody forcing them to do anything they do not want to do as they get to choose their own path in the matter.

Did I ever tell you about the time I was profiled and pulled over by a black cop without cause. His claim was that I ran a stop sign which was not true. There was no way he could see from where he was if I stopped, which I did, or not. The big difference was that I had no fear of anything bad happening because I was respectful and I am not a thug. I argued with him respectfully and we came to an amicable agreement that I would take the ticket and be on my way and we could meet at a later date for punch and cookies.
Was that before or after your seeing eye dog tried to bite him?

RESIGN NOW, NAZI SCUM!
Yep... you exposed your FAKE PATRIOTISM all right. You told us you hate the national anthem and refer to it as "that fucking song" but you still fake it by standing - at attention - when it is played at sports events.

So Assup the pig is a self-admitted cowardly hypocrite. But we already knew that, didn't we? Originally Posted by lustylad
His disdain for " that song " follows the actions of odummer and MOOCHelle, his LYING LIBERAL heroes !
What a bunch of mewling snowflake pussies you are!

You don't have a word to say about a NAZI TORCHLIGHT MARCH but have not stopped shitting the bed since the NFL "what names did you call them?" took a knee.

Were they playing our national anthem during that march?

Hey even you have the right to be an idiot.
No words needed. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
THE FOLLOWING IS COURTESY OF TRYWEAKLY, LLIARMAN AND ESPECIALLY BLEEDING WHITE GIRL SLOBBRIN

I’m sure everybody else is ready for a new outbreak of Bumpghazi!

It’s been almost two weeks.

This ghost town was showing a little life, despite having its ranks severely diminished because LLiarman and SLOBBRIN’s Bumpghazi.

Thanks for reminding us all why you’re here.
Maybe Goodell will be forced to resign.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/briango...-response/amp/
That would be a good thing imo if he was forced out. BUT I also feel those dimwit players also need to go.