Princess 👑

Im so tierd of low ballers and men that try to trade things like gift cards .. that is crazy.. u should feel embarrassed. I have seen some pretty females and I know I’m pretty. .: ur not gonna get a Tesla .. with hoopty money … if you want a great time gotta b
Thank you
Hoopty money?
I cAn SeE fRoM yOuR pIcS wHy We ShOuLd CaRe WhAt YoU tHiNk.
Princess, while I can sympathize with hobbiests attempting too negotiate your rates. That is the business environment. Not a day goes by in my job where someone tries to negotiate my rate.
  • Smerc
  • 06-21-2022, 12:41 PM
I'm just curious how these men have all these gift cards that they're giving out. Assuming it's like the women asking for gift cards, but are actually attempting to scam someone.

I'm still waiting on a thread about someone getting offered pokemon cards. One of these days.
  • Brot
  • 06-25-2022, 10:25 PM
Im so tierd of lazy women that try to advertise with no information .. that is crazy.. u should feel embarrassed. I have seen some pretty advertisements and I know your mind is a mystery. .: ur not gonna get a Prince .. with wishes … if you want money you gotta b hustle.
I'm still waiting on a thread about someone getting offered pokemon cards. One of these days. Originally Posted by Smerc
No Pokémon here but I do have a quite impressive Yu-Gi-Oh! Card collection & a few mint Duel Disk Launchers I'm willing to part with for the wright services from the wright lady!
I have bartered with gift cards in the past & never had any problems.
No Pokémon here but I do have a quite impressive Yu-Gi-Oh! Card collection & a few mint Duel Disk Launchers I'm willing to part with for the wright services from the wright lady!
I have bartered with gift cards in the past & never had any problems. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Depending on the series a Mint Dual Disk can go from $150-800. Plus you can say "Its time to DU DU DU DU Dual" Or "I summon my Dark Magician in attack mode"

Now am wondering if someone would dress up like Dark Magician Girl?

Please support the official release.