Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny with man made boobs
Recommendation: Yes
  • jj999
  • 03-13-2024, 05:12 AM
Is there anyway to use CLL without giving any personal information like a copy of your ID?
Is there anyway to use CLL without giving any personal information like a copy of your ID? Originally Posted by jj999
TLDR: No.

You can black stuff out, ask them what they really want and black out the rest like SSN or DL number etc...

IMO - I'm sure part of it is for safety of the girls. You're going to their apartment and they are alone. If something happens they have your info to call LE.

I've never heard of an agency losing or mis-using info. It could happen, it may have happened before, just never heard of it.

All three have my real info, I didn't black anything out. And no issues, no extra spam or anything like that. I keep close tabs on my accounts and credit etc... so not too worried.

Providers have been asking for real id to 'verify'. I'll trust a company rather then a provider that keeps all her info on her phone and no clue about security.
  • jj999
  • 03-14-2024, 06:07 AM
Thanks! Appreciate the response! I was hoping there was a way around it. I get paranoid about personal data being out there for several reasons. I love their ads and the women always get great reviews.