What's The Most........

What is the most you ever spent on a provider? Was it worth it?

What makes you want to see a certain provider....is it looks, reviews, price point, intiguing website, a friends recomendation......?

Alex
..."you wouldn't believe what my 2nd wife cost me..."
What is the most you ever spent on a provider? Was it worth it? Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman
For an hour, for an overnight?
What is the most you ever spent on a provider? Was it worth it? Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman
Does the fact that I refuse to answer this tell you all you need to know?
That you are embarrassed by the amount?
That you are embarrassed by the amount? Originally Posted by pjorourke
One of those "a fool and his money are soon parted ..." moments ...
One of those "a fool and his money are soon parted ..." moments ... Originally Posted by caddyman
I guess it is safe to assume that "caddyman junior" was driving that night.
For an hour, for an overnight? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Hey PJ,

Either....or both.

Alex
What is the most you ever spent on a provider?

What makes you want to see a certain provider....is it looks, reviews, price point, intiguing website, a friends recomendation......?

Was it worth it? Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman
Hourly: $800 for 1 hour in NYC. She looked stunning and I was flush -- had had a record month. No, it wasn't worth it -- but okay.

Overnight: Lets just say about 2x the most I had ever spent. We had flirted online for months. Yes.
I guess it is safe to assume that "caddyman junior" was driving that night. Originally Posted by pjorourke
ROTFLMAO
So Alex, what is the most number of guys you have seen in a day?
So Alex, what is the most number of guys you have seen in a day? Originally Posted by discreetgent
Seen or slept with.

Seen- 6 or 7. When your with an agency they just give appt after appt.
Seen or slept with.

Seen- 6 or 7. When your with an agency they just give appt after appt. Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman
LOL; well done.

A few K for an overnight would be the most. The number of hour dates I have done is so small I can't really remember the cost.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2010, 08:39 PM
-I know I can’t have a serious relationship while I’m in the biz, but that’s me. But on the other hand, I’ve already broken so many of my own rules, who knows what’ll happen!-

Isn't that a huge cost?
Isn't a loss of intimacy a high price for Justice?... or any other lady for that matter

I like your writing style. Why aren't you posting here more? Bring yo tail over here and entertain us!
I like your writing style. Why aren't you posting here more? Bring yo tail over here and entertain us! Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks for the compliment! I try to come into D&T as often as I can, but I can get pretty busy sometimes.

If you need some entertainment, check out my blog, I'll be dropping another post at midnight tonight!

kisses, Alex

ps. Your bestest friend in the whole wide world doesn't like me very much. but I'm glad you do!