Turn Off/Turn On

What is your biggest turn on?

What is your biggest turn off?

I'm not talking about positions...more foreplay.

I have certain spots on my body that when they are kissed and or touched it drives me crazy. My shoulders, back of the neck and my elbows. Weird I know.

Turn offs would be bad breath and pushing my head like it's a basketball. I have others but those are the two that happened today so they are stuck in my head.

Alex
Turn off: a kiss that tastes of stale tobacco.

Turn on: a certain look that some ladies get--it makes me feel like a hot fudge sundae in front of a hungry ten year old.
On one of my early dates, at the end of the session, I asked what turned her on. She said that caressing the backs of her thighs really did it. Lesson learned: ask at the beginning of the session, or during setup.

So, I thought, this is cool. Just ask, and you get to know what it is the lady likes and it will make for a better session. About the next time I asked, she said, "That's private." Put a damper on the whole session, and sucked.

As far as I'm concerned: turn on: willingness to explore and try (most) anything (within safe boundaries).

Turn off: treating me like a cash register, and shorting time.
Good Afternoon

I agree with Mr. Tudor, a willingness to explore is a major asset, but to me the most important thing is an openness (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) about discussing her wants, desires & boundaries.

There are 3 questions I always ask during the introductory phase of an encounter:

1 "What are your hard limits?"
2 "What ALWAYS gets you off?"
3 "What did you think you would never do; but once you did, you loved it?"

These questions, and their answers, give me a very good idea of how the encounter will proceed.

Thank you for reading.
Cyclops
  • oden
  • 08-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Turn on: Happy, fun people
Turn off: Indifferent, distracted people
Turn off: Indifferent, distracted people Originally Posted by oden
Rule #1 (should be branded into your brain): Turn OFF your cell phone when BCD. Not just silence or vibrate, but OFF. I always do. If it's on, you're distracted (and probably indifferent).
Man, you guys must have encountered some real doozies. Who says their turn-ons are "private" while engaged in a sexual encounter!?!?! Sheesh!

Turn-ons: whispering in my ear (especially dirty talk *sigh*), hearing a man moan, hearing what turns a man on, and any activity that involves his tongue on my nipples.

Turn-offs: negativity, rudeness, being treated like I'm "less than" [something] because I choose to be a provider.
Rule # 1 (for both parties) ought to be to "Go into the session looking for the fun parts." There are bound to be some...and as those come up it is easier to blow off the distractions.

Turn On - Good Attitude - I can live with a lot with a provider with a good attitude.

Turn Off - Bad Attitude - I don't care how good looking she is, or what kind of acts she can perform, it is going to be a low enjoyment session.
“That’s private” is hilarious. I can’t imagine saying something so ludicrous, and it definitely would have not only turned me off, but it would have put me off all together.

Turn Off: Negativity. It just hangs over everything like a dark cloud.
Turn On: Like everyone else, I like a good, warm attitude. And, my neck being kissed, my neck being stroked, my neck well anything!
great post!!

turn offs---arrogant & disrespectful people

turn ons--confident & quirky people {I love it when you have a "unique personality"}
Turn on: I love it when the small of my back is played with! I love the tingly feeling my spine gets when it's caressed or kissed gently. Playing with it, especially if we're out in public will make me want to hop right into bed!

Turn offs: Bad hygiene, hands down!
  • Bliss
  • 08-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Turn on - A sense of humor, I love an encounter that is fun, playful, AND erotic. And, like Caroline said, touch, tickle, and kiss the small of my back and I'm in heaven.

Turn off - Bad hygiene and arrogant attitudes
Turn Ons.....eyes, they really are a gateway.... a hearty laugh.

Turn Offs.....cell phones, put the damn thing on silent.
turn on: a beautiful intelligent woman, my ears being nibbled on

Turn offs, Body odor, bein treated like a walking wallet, dishonest people
Turn ons: intelligent conversation, positive and uplifting attitude, self confidence, self esteem

Turn offs: pretentious people

I have generally found that if I like a lady, practically anything she does can be a turn on.