BEST CHARACTERISTICS

• oden
  • 08-07-2010, 10:38 PM
What in your opinion are the best characteristics of a woman? Not just physical, include the intangibles. Lady's feel free to chime in.
For both men and women:

* A woman/man who is not afraid to be a woman/man
*Self-deprecating sense of humour
*An ability to see things from a POV beyond their own
*Someone who is a mature adult when called for, but who also still has an inner child
*Someone who doesn't need to put others down to have self-esteem

I'm sure there are others

C x
What in your opinion are the best characteristics of a woman? Not just physical, include the intangibles. Lady's feel free to chime in. Originally Posted by oden
Intelligence, wit, and compassion with a little extra intelligence thrown in.

If a girl starts telling me how quantum chromodynamics can save the planet and feed the poor I melt like butter in a nuclear reactor.

Oh, and any accent of the British empire will weaken my knees as well.

If Mazo ever met a female physicist from Cambridge he would not be able to say "no" regardless of the request.

Cheers!
Mazo.
My favorite trait of all time is not holding grudge and forgiving easily.

Easy to say, hard to find.
The 3 Bs - Brain, Beauty and Balls (not literal, of course)
LOL, not a good thing when you run into that third B.
For both men and women:

* A woman/man who is not afraid to be a woman/man
*Self-deprecating sense of humour
*An ability to see things from a POV beyond their own
*Someone who is a mature adult when called for, but who also still has an inner child
*Someone who doesn't need to put others down to have self-esteem

I'm sure there are others

C x Originally Posted by Camille
Thats a pretty good list Camille.
Thats a pretty good list Camille. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Agreed, succinct and to the point.
Did someone say "list?"
LOL, not a good thing when you run into that third B. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Unless, of course, you are looking for it. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=66014.
What in your opinion are the best characteristics of a woman? Not just physical, include the intangibles. Lady's feel free to chime in. Originally Posted by oden
Good Evening Oden;

When you say 'a woman' I am assuming that you meant a provider; so, with that caveat in mind, here we go.

The first thing that attracts me is the mind, usually I will become aware of a lady via postings or advertisements on fora such as this one; and the things that attract me are:

Intelligence,
A sardonic/ironic sense of humour
Curiosity

When I check her site I go first to the 'dealbreakers' and make sure that she is neither a TS nor a smoker.

From here on in, anything else is a bonus.

My ideal would be 30+, natural breasts, minimal 'body art' and a preference for longer dates.

Thank you for reading
Cyclops
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2010, 09:20 PM

The first thing that attracts me is the mind, usually I will become aware of a lady via postings or advertisements on fora such as this one; and the things that attract me are:

Intelligence,
A sardonic/ironic sense of humour
Curiosity

When I check her site I go first to the 'dealbreakers' and make sure that she is neither a TS nor a smoker.

Originally Posted by Mr.Oneeye
Wouldn't it be a 'ironic sense of humor' if you failed to see in reviews of your intellegent new date under smoking status: He/She smokes but you'll never know it. (until he drops his drawers!)

From here on in, anything else is a bonus. Originally Posted by Mr.Oneeye
I think anything after the drawer dropping you could blame on your attraction to 'Curiosity'!
a GREAT ass...lol

no really..most important with me is ATTITUDE...PERSONALITY that is a little quirky is so cool!
Her smile.
In no particular order ...

Intelligence
Humor
Character
Self-esteem
Lack of pretentiousness

Like mazo I have a serious preference for smart women -- they are such a turn-on.