Provider Solicitation via PM or email

This doesn't happen very often... but of late I have been getting several PM and email solistations. If I'm NOT interested I've been responding, "I can't I'm on my period!" You would not believe the responses I get back! LOL Any one else?
Send me your excess "flow" lmao and next month I will do the same..;-)
Send me your excess "flow" lmao and next month I will do the same..;-) Originally Posted by Perfection22
Thanks so damn much! So now you guys understand what kind of responces I was getting! Being a full time hobbyist, I can't stop laughing! LOL

I remember one hobbyist mentioning he would like a provider to show intrest in him rather then he always being the hunter...lol
Maybe these girls saw thats post.
From what i see it happens alot on the board, I'm not sure if its just the new girls on eccie
If I have seen a gal at least once, preferably more than once, meaning I enjoyed the first time enough to have a second time, then a PM letting me know she was available would not be so bad.

At least a couple of the ladies I used to see did not work all that often, so when they were thinking about getting a room, they would contact me.
Post their names
Post their names Originally Posted by Naomi4u

ohhhhh Scandaloussssss!
Nope. Not worth the drama.

Funny thing is, after my earlier post, I discovered I had received a solicitation from a lady I have never met in a PM. I reviewed her posts (all 7 of them) as well as her showcase. Not my type, but a cute face. Not going to attack her marketing methods.

My response to her was that I couldn't meet her screening requirements. Which, technically, I don't think I can.
This is why a lot of guys hate posting honest reviews with the rate listed. I can't tell you the number of spammers who came out of the wood work after one gent reviewed a few of us and listed how much money he spent. I guess once some of these women know a guy is willing to book multi-hours and overnights, they think that means he will do it with everyone lol. Simply not the case!

It's tacky...end of story. If a woman is spamming for business, and that's exactly what it is...she is not exactly showing how in demand she is lol.

Now why would I do that? This not about OUTING providers, it’s about their responses to me being on my period! LOL

I don’t think you would do that Naomi!
I don’t think you would do that Naomi! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You don't know me very well then.

xoxo,
Naomi
LOL. Take it as a compliment.
This is why a lot of guys hate posting honest reviews with the rate listed. I can't tell you the number of spammers who came out of the wood work after one gent reviewed a few of us and listed how much money he spent. I guess once some of these women know a guy is willing to book multi-hours and overnights, they think that means he will do it with everyone lol. Simply not the case!

It's tacky...end of story. If a woman is spamming for business, and that's exactly what it is...she is not exactly showing how in demand she is lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Exactly London! And ladies wonder why guys won't do reviews!!
Poor baby! They just want a piece of the Shorty fund bwahahaha!