I am a total loser now...

I just checked my infraction list which used to look like a bad report card...I have ZERO points since the Coven was launched! I need to get some before I just fade into blackness lol!

Chica, should I mess with you or John Bull? Heh.

How many of you have points and if so how many? Anyone banned or banned several times? We are the cool kids...IJS.
I have gotten one infraction so far but didn't get any points... Maybe I'm not as brave just yet.
Heh...goodie goodie lol.
The Mods threaten to kick me out of chat every time I mention drinking cum or vagina smoothies.
The Mods threaten to kick me out of chat every time I mention drinking cum or vagina smoothies. Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
Well...that's not as bad as all the picture ads in there! Good freaking lord! I went in for the second time last night, and doubt I will be a regular. It's a desperate ad fest and a sausage factory.
Well...that's not as bad as all the picture ads in there! Good freaking lord! I went in for the second time last night, and doubt I will be a regular. It's a desperate ad fest and a sausage factory. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Someone will become offended at what you said.
This is how many fks I could give lol. How many fingers am I holding up? Heh.
I only ever got a message from saying 'no more comments like this' and quoted something I said. No "points". I'm was always a loser.
You just have to learn to walk the tightrope. As long as one foot is on the tightrope you will not get points.

What are your favorite flavors for points?
Don't feel bad...being a total loser, is better than being a partial loser. If you're going to do anything, might as well do it 100%!
Don't feel bad...being a total loser, is better than being a partial loser. If you're going to do anything, might as well do it 100%! Originally Posted by tia travels
Love this lady
HAAAA so true lol.

Pyramider, I like them in egg nog flavor with rum this time of year.
Chat is interesting. I've been in there at most 3 times. I don't think I'll be going in there again unless I'm touring Texas. The pictures posted in there are --- interesting. That's all.
You're not getting off that easy! How many points and bans biaatch?