A New Tend Possibly??

Is it getting more and more common for some ladies to make insane deals to hobbyist to get them to come see them? Then when you take them up on it, they start to back track and say that's not what I really meant and the price is this. Is this a new form of Bait N Switch N Upsell, all in one?

Also, is it getting to be a common place for some of the ladies to cancel on guys, after they had already confirmed the date, time, and place because they wanted to do something in their civie life? Yes, I do understand that things do come up in life that a person can't control and they would have to cancel.
I haven't had that issue at all.
Not to be nit-picky, but I think you meant "trend."

You might be right. Although my experience tells me they would just rather not see me. Most of the time, when I request a date, instead of getting a "no thanks" I get no response at all. If I got the "no thanks" it would be easy to go to the next lady. Waiting for the lady to get back to me wastes precious time. Plans this weekend fell through due to this very reason.
Same here! All I hear is how slow its been. I've been hearing that for several months!
Sounts pretty triffling to me.
Were these experienced providers? Or is it the influx of new ladies?
Not to be nit-picky, but I think you meant "trend."

You might be right. Although my experience tells me they would just rather not see me. Most of the time, when I request a date, instead of getting a "no thanks" I get no response at all. If I got the "no thanks" it would be easy to go to the next lady. Waiting for the lady to get back to me wastes precious time. Plans this weekend fell through due to this very reason. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

I feel for you.. I went through this also.
Sounts pretty triffling to me. Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
I'm sorry... whats triffling?
I'm sorry... whats triffling? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Behavior of a hoe (or trick) that specializes in lies, games, and cons.

Example: "You know I pre-paid for some pussy in Dallas 4 weeks ago and that triffling hoe ain't fucked me yet!"
Behavior of a hoe (or trick) that specializes in lies, games, and cons.

Example: "You know I pre-paid for some pussy in Dallas 4 weeks ago and that triffling hoe ain't fucked me yet!" Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
Never heard that before! Thanks for sharing!
There always have been and always will be these types of scammers. We as hobbyist just learn how to avoid them and warn each other when it does happen. They usually are the temporary type that have a pimp and go from town to town to fuck over the local clientele. I say fuckem and the pussy they rode into town on
Easy...when they beg you to see them for a discount it's because they really need the money then. Fast forward a few hours or days later, she has made that cash with someone else who paid the full rate, and now is having second thoughts lol. Just saying. If something appears too good to be true, it's usually because it is.
Easy...when they beg you to see them for a discount it's because they really need the money then. Fast forward a few hours or days later, she has made that cash with someone else who paid the full rate, and now is having second thoughts lol. Just saying. If something appears too good to be true, it's usually because it is. Originally Posted by London Rayne

That was why I had 2nd Option already confirmed and ready to go before all the BS on rate change and time on the 1st lady. Then 2nd lady cancels several hours before session and now I'm flying solo with Rosy Palm!
The true professionals, by my experience are more likely to be drama free. The newer ladies just learning fit the pattern of flake and drama. While not always true, age also plays into it.

This type of behavior has been around for at least 15 years.
The true professionals, by my experience are more likely to be drama free. The newer ladies just learning fit the pattern of flake and drama. While not always true, age also plays into it.

This type of behavior has been around for at least 15 years. Originally Posted by Bull149
Girls like that don't realize how fast word spreads about an unsavory reputation. Like Armani said, that is trifling and disrespectful to waste someones time like that.

And are you talking about ladies who apparently or new to the biz or some that do have history?