One night free in Hyatt place, expires tomorrow

Posted this in Dallas, but figured ECCIE National would want to take advantage of this as well. Not sure if it'll work without the card, but I've reserved online before without having to present the card.

Ran across this and figure some of you might be interested in one night free in Hyatt Place and expires tomorrow.

Offer code:HP1FN

I've updated a scan of the card, but not sure if they'll accept it. So, YMMV on this one.

However, I was able to make a reservation online using this code without a problem.

Just remember, it's not for all Hyatt Hotels, just Hyatt Place.

http://hyatt.jpdmi.com/029614/
anyone else try this?

I'm bummed-- I used my gold points on a hyatt place and I could've used this boo hoo!
I was able to get a room... but it looks like my work schedule is going to prevent me from taking advantage of a free night... who knows, maybe I'll get off my shift early? Anyways, nice to see a hot little body like yours in Dallas. Stay safe and have fun!
lh,

Thanks for passing this offer along. I used it with no problem at all. There is a brand new Hyatt in a trendy complex close to me. Invited a friend and had a great dinner date, drinks, and a whole lot of BCD activities. Felt like I gave myself a one day vacation.

Where did you get this offer from? I tired to find it on line but could not. This is a perfect forum to post useful info like this. I will make sure to return the favor when I come across good deals like this.
Used it as well without a hitch. Hyatt said it was an offer associate with a credit card.

The property I used was very nice.

Thanks lh