Extended sessions....

The "clock free" date thread got me thinking about a very specific scenario between a client and a provider. Let me set it up. Hobbyist and provider agree to meet for 1 hour at the provider's location. This is the provider's only appointment for the day or the last appointment for the day. Let's say the provider is visiting another city or town. The provider has no plans for the remainder of the day/evening. The hobbyist has ample free time after the agreed up hour is up. The client and provider have a wonderful time but the hour is drawing to a close. During the course of the date, the provider casually brought up the fact she has no plans for the rest of the day.

Ladies, would you consider extending the session knowing you had the time? Would you suggest it? Would you expect compensation? What if you knew the client only brought enough $$ to cover the planned time?

Guys, if you knew the provider was free, would you ask if it would be okay to extend? Even if you didn't have any more $$?

I'm just curious because I know sometimes providers and clients hit it off. Also, sometimes the agreed upon time might not be enough. I'm interested to see what others think.
I should probably not say this in public but if I have nothing to do with the rest of my day, I normally go out with said client for free to have drinks and dinner or something. Yah....I know ha ha. I don't do it with just anyone, but someone I actually enjoy being with...and only if I am NOT losing money. I would not however extend bcd time for free...no effin way! That's what a hooker gets paid for in most cases, so I would never do a married man for free!
When I have time to spare I am usually generous with it, I find it usually pays off.
No. Unless I offer it or suggest staying for FREE then forget it. I think that's just pushing it. Who cares if she said she has nothing planned? Maybe she'd rather be alone and it's awkward to say no so I think it should be left up to the girl.
I do this for select people that I actually like talking to. Most times I'll plan ahead and we'll have dinner/drinks off the clock and then play time.
No. Unless I offer it or suggest staying for FREE then forget it. I think that's just pushing it. Who cares if she said she has nothing planned? Maybe she'd rather be alone and it's awkward to say no so I think it should be left up to the girl.
I do this for select people that I actually like talking to. Most times I'll plan ahead and we'll have dinner/drinks off the clock and then play time. Originally Posted by Shayla
I agree, it is intrusive to assume that she will have nothing better to do so why not spend more time. It's always nice too politely offer but if she says no you should bow out gracefully. Usually I indulge in this offer of non-BCD time and drag them to strip clubs ( I must say, I LOVE STRIP CLUBS). I'm long overdue for another trip unfortunately most clubs won't let lil' ol' me in by myself. I couldn't imagine why?

HA. JK. I know why
I should probably not say this in public but if I have nothing to do with the rest of my day, I normally go out with said client for free to have drinks and dinner or something. Yah....I know ha ha. I don't do it with just anyone, but someone I actually enjoy being with...and only if I am NOT losing money. I would not however extend bcd time for free...no effin way! That's what a hooker gets paid for in most cases, so I would never do a married man for free! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm not married so does this mean there is a chance
I should probably add that if the guy booked 3 hours or more then I wouldn't mind extending it a bit IF I had free time. If he just booked an hour or less I'd be less inclinded to offer.
CPalm, it happens frequently. Uncompensated
No matter if I made the suggestion or she did, I would compensate her for extended time regardless if she wanted it or not, LOL

If I only had enough for the original agreed upon time, I would politely tell her so, kiss her goodbye, and leave.

Nobody wants to spend extra FREE time with an ugly old fart like me
Nobody wants to spend extra FREE time with an ugly old fart like me Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Me neither (but I'm not that old)
No matter if I made the suggestion or she did, I would compensate her for extended time regardless if she wanted it or not, LOL

If I only had enough for the original agreed upon time, I would politely tell her so, kiss her goodbye, and leave.

Nobody wants to spend extra FREE time with an ugly old fart like me Originally Posted by Abe Normal
Not true! One my best hobby friends is an old fart! Personality is 100% with me. I could give a shit less what you look like.
I'm not married so does this mean there is a chance Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Try the "Men seeking Women" section on Craigslist.
Not true! One my best hobby friends is an old fart! Personality is 100% with me. I could give a shit less what you look like. Originally Posted by Shayla

Damn there is hope after all for me!!
Not true! One my best hobby friends is an old fart! Personality is 100% with me. I could give a shit less what you look like. Originally Posted by Shayla

Ever make it too the colonies ?
Ever make it too the colonies ? Originally Posted by ekim008
No... Any good?