Wow kcmo really???

Ok y'all, so my day was over full today of prebookers, 4 appts ( I usually take only three but one was super late tonight so went with it).
Then before I even got all the way here 3 cancelled on me, and one who I admit I was behind due to, well not wanting to wake up on time and then my stupid 3rd party booking site slowed shit down by not faxing what ever the hell it is that I needed to check in, but when he called me he told me all was good he was good all night just text him, I even sent him updates of me getting in and out of shower and all, crickets.

Please don't take this as being a cocky Lil bitch fest but damn, never have I had this happen to me in kc EVER!!!
And this is the worst time of all as I explained!!!

Listen my dad was a not very nice guy, he's not married to my mother and i have one other sister from him which he basically abandoned, so no one is willing to pay for a burial or even a cremation. He night have been a fucktard but be was still my father and no man deserves to be thrown away in a garbage!!!
I would have loved to sit at home and be a lazy bawl baby but I obviously can't so I came to be able to do what I think is right and help my dad.
I kind of explained this in another post I just didn't want to go into depth about it!!!

I'm NOT asking for hands outs, I'm asking to please not cancel on me or ncns me if you want to make an appt, very frustrating as I have a time limit to get this all taken care of ! I spent money driving 5 hours here, I'm always in nice hotels, and for this to happen is just shitty, I'm trying to not let negative vibes ruin my stay but today was, well not what I expected from my kc gents.

I have a goal I need to make, and I'm gonna try to turn this into positive vibes instead of sticking with this neg shit, please send positive vibes Lol

FYI I wouldn't have said anything if there wasn't people who pre booked but damn, damn, damn.

Sorry for the cry baby story, and the bitch vent.
Pretty shitty. That's why I hate dealing with people. They pull this shit all the time. Venting is fine but I'm pretty sure this happens more often than not. I just find the behavior quite loathsome. Human nature what a wonderful idea. Buck up. Better days are ahead.
Ok y'all, so my day was over full today of prebookers, 4 appts ( I usually take only three but one was super late tonight so went with it).
Then before I even got all the way here 3 cancelled on me, and one who I admit I was behind due to, well not wanting to wake up on time and then my stupid 3rd party booking site slowed shit down by not faxing what ever the hell it is that I needed to check in, but when he called me he told me all was good he was good all night just text him, I even sent him updates of me getting in and out of shower and all, crickets.

Please don't take this as being a cocky Lil bitch fest but damn, never have I had this happen to me in kc EVER!!!

Listen my dad was a not very nice guy, he's not married to my mother and i have one other sister from him which he basically abandoned, so no one is willing to pay for a burial or even a cremation. He night have been a fucktard but be was still my father and no man deserves to be thrown away in a garbage!!!
I would have loved to sit at home and be a lazy bawl baby but I obviously can't so I came to be able to do what I think is right and help my dad.
I kind of explained this in another post I just didn't want to go into depth about it!!!

I'm NOT asking for hands outs, I'm asking to please not cancel on me or ncns me if you want to make an appt, very frustrating as I have a time limit to get this all taken care of ! I spent money driving 5 hours here, I'm always in nice hotels, and for this to happen is just shitty, I'm trying to not let negative vibes ruin my stay but today was, well not what I expected from my kc gents.

I have a goal I need to make, and I'm gonna try to turn this into positive vibes instead of sticking with this neg shit, please send positive vibes Lol

FYI I wouldn't have said anything if there wasn't people who pre booked but damn, damn, damn.

Sorry for the cry baby story, and the bitch vent. Originally Posted by shayla84
It happens
It happens to all of us so, please don't feel like it is about you.
Even though it completely fucks up our budget, & we can't pay our bills ...
But, like they will justify. .remember your position on the food chain.
Be safe EVERYONE
OXOXXX
I am so sorry that happened and also sorry for your loss..

I am sending hugs your way!!
Thanks lady's, appreciate it allot!!
Wow... that sucks. Sorry this happened to you, and even more sorry for your loss. My condolences. Lost my dad several years ago. Still miss him and think about him daily, but it does get easier. I certainly hope your luck turns around quickly.
It was probably kck though. Dont pin such assumptions on mo guys
It was probably kck though. Dont pin such assumptions on mo guys Originally Posted by cmore197474
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol no not really, I know at least one of them are kcmo and one was from okc and I don't know where the other two were from. And I'm not dwelling on it, it's over and done with, can't change shit about it so I'm not gonna stress about it.

Sorry for the cry baby story, and the bitch vent. Originally Posted by shayla84
Sorry for your loss, but that was TMI.
Then you shouldn't have read it, but thanks.
How did it turn out after all. Hopefully some good Karma prevailed..
Sorry for your loss, but that was TMI. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She's pretty bad at laying her sad pathetic life out here on the boards. For anyone that knows her history a slew of cancellations and "oh Woe is Me" story is a long running pattern for this whore.
How in the hell are you Whispers? Long time, miss seeing your posts!
+1

She is an all about me whore.

She's pretty bad at laying her sad pathetic life out here on the boards. For anyone that knows her history a slew of cancellations and "oh Woe is Me" story is a long running pattern for this whore. Originally Posted by Whispers