p411 messaging trouble

I had quite a few new p411 "received" and "sent" messages just disappear this evening.

Has anyone else experienced this?
No. Are you sure you didn't delete them yourself by accident
Quite sure, due to the multiple messaging to/from parties and different times and dates involved I am certain that I didn't do it.
I just haven't been getting any msgs on 411 lately & I used to
I often get my P411 messages hours after they were sent.
Not all the time, but enough that I've missed out on a handful of appts because of it.
Part of the loss is explainable - I had inquired of several p411 providers as to their rates for session lengths that were not listed on their profiles. One's response became an effort to draw me into booking a session through messaging (which Gina does not allow, it must be done through "appointment requests"), and even asked me to send a several hundred dollar deposit to her through paypal even though no session had been requested or agreed to. I passed, as I was just engaging in "price discovery", and the provider blocked me, which removed all sent and received messages between me and that provider. And, this is the sad part, I am no longer able to message this provider. Woe is me (not).

There are still missing messages to/from other providers, and I think I am seeing a big delay between the time a message is sent and the time it shows up in the "sent" folder, perhaps this is related to the delays Heidi.Fly mentions above.
If a member Blocks another member, the messages will disappear.

If a member's account become inactive for one reason or another, the messages will disappear.

Always,
Gina
Thanks, Gina. And I mean for everything.