2 landing strip
3 trimmed bush
4 totally full grown bush
I love a shaved pussy but also like a landing strip
All of the above as long as she is clean, wet and willing
  • savak
  • 10-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Cleanly shaved

It reduces the wear and tear on my tongue and also makes it easier for me to aim for the magic button:

I make sure to have that noted on my p411 btw...along with stockings.
My preference would be the order you have listed: Shaved, then landing strip, followed by trimmed and then full bush. All pussy is good as long as it is clean and tastes good.
Shaved, landing strip, trim, full bush in that order.
Clean
Odorless
Natural tasting
Moist
shaved, trimmed, landing strip...but all types must smell nice....seen some on here that smell bloodish.
Though I'm a fan of all 4 choices....If I had to choose my fav it would be completely shaven. It's best for a lickalicious time!
P.S. Full Grown Bush comes in close second as it very fun to search for
the "Kitty" in da jungle!!!
landing strip, trim, full bush, shaved in that order. for me.... but overall any way as long as sweet tasting and moist.....
Yes
Too many "shaved" have too much "stubble". Smooth should be smooth. Trimmed is equally attractive. Most important? Clean and fresh.
Ohhh hair pie!!!! I drink to that!! As they say in the movie revenge of the nerds
...My 2nd answer would be... Whichever You are sporting :P
  • Maxx
  • 10-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Shaved smooth, clean & sweet, I can make it moist within a few seconds, my specialty!. Landing strip 2nd, as far a preference, but I enjoy it any of the 4. I'm lookin' forward to meeting yours!