What a Country! ... Thanks to Dems

... G'day USAers,

Crikey! ... What a Country you fellows got here!
... "Death to Jews!" ... "Death to America!" are the
sorry chants at university and in some city streets! ...

And you can blame President Joe Biden and the Democrats for this.

... Just wonderin' for me-own self Where's Yer Pride?!

So the college presidents at university - several schools
in the Ivy Leagues to this point - surely stand idly-by
as Jewish students are verbally assaulted and attacked.

... People being harassed and threatened on city streets.
Even the police. ... Violence even in broad daylight.

... Blimey! ... That zero-cash bail is a Big Help.

... How are these attacks not considoured Hate Crimes.
So every-other Nationality and LGBT creed is protected
- EXCEPT Jews??

... Where Oh Where is the Democrat party speaking out
Against this??! ...

#### Salty
On both sides.
I always thought my generation of the ‘60’s was about the sorriest bunch to come along, but the latest crop of malcontents is giving me second thoughts.

I was watching CNN today, and it dawned on me. Many of the “protesters” belonging to the various minority status groups would be stoned in Gaza.

It is amazing that the most prosperous and the freest Country on the Planet has the most malcontents.
Some would argue that the blame lies elsewhere. But the blamers lie everywhere.
Some would argue that the blame lies elsewhere. But the blamers lie everywhere. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Biden and the Democrats are not the problem. Bengy N. of Israel is the problem. There will always be problems in GAZA until Bengy N is voted out. Bengy N. does not want a two state solution. Until a two state solution becomes a reality there will always be conflict in that region. Biden and the Dems are sending aid to Israel and sending food to Gaza.

Bengy N. is supporting HAMAS on the down low. Not because he agrees with them. He wants HAMAS to get political control of Palenstein so that he can get into a war with them and take them out. In his mind that is only way that to prevent a two state solution from happening. Biden and the Dems are in a tough spot as long as Bengy N. keeps getting elected. You don't see Senator Chuck Schumer ever complaining about Biden on middle east issues.
Some would argue that the blame lies elsewhere. But the blamers lie everywhere. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Interesting statement, and clever use of words . . .I genuinely enjoy that sort of sentence construction.

However, I would ask for an expansion of the basic thought. In your view: Who are "the blamers" are and what ids/are the lie(s).
The history of this conflict is, of course, a decade r so short of a Century old at tis point. Older if we widen the focus of our historical perspective.

But I wonder, What would have been the winning diplomacy package and what policies would have avoided barbarity of the Hamas attack of October 7th, 2023?

What political and socio-economic reality would have brought Hamas to renounce their publicly stated goal of eradicating the Nation of Israel and exterminating the Jews as a people?

But I wonder, What would have been the winning diplomacy package and what policies would have avoided barbarity of the Hamas attack of October 7th, 2023?
Originally Posted by ICU 812
Answer, a two state solution. However, Bengy N. keeps getting elected in Israel and he does not want that.
It’s a parliamentary coalition. BIBI has been ousted before. He hasn’t won a majority of votes in a long time. The same kind of far right lunatics who want to rule this country are keeping the fascist Netanyahu in power.

Sound familiar?

Oh, and to the offensive language posted by the OP…. SNICK!
... This thread is NOT about the Hamas/Israel conflict, lads.

It concerns what's happening at University and college campuses.
And the lack of responce from the Democrat party and the
government leaders.

#### Salty

government leaders.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You blamed Democrats for this. That is the entirety of your OP, along with assigning guilt to those who disagree with you Is disagreeing with you an off-topic comment?

Your meandering post was offensive to Jewish people and anyone who isn’t a MAGA extremist. Of course I deplore the violence, but your thread is an attack on Democrats. As are most all of your threads.

As a Jewish American, I do not sleep any better because you’re out there keeping the country safe for me. We understand all too well how history repeats because it has for thousands of years.

Get over yourself Salty. You are not on the side of my people.

government leaders.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
There would not be any protests on University and college campuses if a two state solution existed in the middle east. It's all related and you know it.
There would not be any protests on University and college campuses if a two state solution existed in the middle east. It's all related and you know it. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Hamas will not consider a two-state solution. The protesters do not call for that. They support the goals of Hamas. . . .and Hamas does not want that either.

Hamas has said that it does not want any part of leading a Palestinian government. Instead, they have widely published that their goal is eradicate the Nation of Israel and to exterminate he Jews as a people.

Not much room for negotiation there regardless of who is the Prime Minister of Israel.
You blamed Democrats for this. That is the entirety of your OP, along with assigning guilt to those who disagree with you Is disagreeing with you an off-topic comment?

Your meandering post was offensive to Jewish people and anyone who isn’t a MAGA extremist. Of course I deplore the violence, but your thread is an attack on Democrats. As are most all of your threads.

As a Jewish American, I do not sleep any better because you’re out there keeping the country safe for me. We understand all too well how history repeats because it has for thousands of years.

Get over yourself Salty. You are not on the side of my people. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... I - am on the side of Israel in the conflict.
And I have no idea who "your people" are... Maybe you
can start another thread and tell us...

But if you're OK with the Hamas chants of "Death to Jews"
and "Death to America" - just say-so.

... But I AM NOT okay with it. ... And wondering WHEN
the Democrat Leaders are gonna condemn it.

#### Salty
I didn’t say any of that shit. Where in my post that you quoted did I say that.

You can put words in anybody’s mouth you like, but not mine, Mate.

Shame on you.

Oh, and you hijacked your own thread again, bud.