Who has better Hobbyists ..... AUSTIN or SAN ANTONIO?

Who has better Hobbyists ..... AUSTIN or SAN ANTONIO? "Better" meaning not only do they support their local providers but they review providers to support them. Let me just pull a hobbyist out of my ass... I mean mind. Oh yeah... my buddy Johnny "Spas & TS"S Yanks. He has been on Eccie for damn near TWO YEARS and has managed to pull off 20 reviews. Many SPA reviews but still got him free PA access. Lets see 20 X 6 weeks free PA access = 120 weeks. Wow isn't that like two years of free PA? Just enough to get by WITHOUT paying for it. Now I got back from vacation on the 4th of January and managed to write 20 reviews in 20 days. Yeah it sure took some work. But I'm not fond of the TS'S like Yanks but I did throw into the mix a BBW or two. Hell one girl must have been damn near 140lbs.-145lbs. Keep in mind I actually met with 24 providers but only reviewed 20. So how can YANKS take TWO FUCKING years to write 20 reviews? LAZINESS? Doesn't care about the providers? Only wants to do what needed so he won't have to pay for Premium Access? Now granted you can still get life time PA for the cost of an hour session $250.00 which is a GREAT deal when you think about it. But once again how is that supporting the ladies and helping out the brotherhood? After all this is an INFORMATION EXCHANGE BOARD is it not?

I'm sure we won't have to wait too long for JohnnyYanks to chime in. Sadly his model is to attack other hobbyists at will in an effort to make himself feel better about himself. I speculate this conduct in his mind makes him feel he is supporting the ladies. Sadly he is DEAD WRONG. Many ladies choose high profile hobbyists to get into pissing matches. Do they get their respective ass kicked? Hell yes with very few exceptions. (Little Miss CuntCakes) But hell their phones start ringing off the hook. Mission accomplished. Then JohnnyYanks who is oblivious to what's going on lowers you're a mean person vendetta. Gosh I hope that don't hurt my hobby career.

So guys let's make a commitment right now. SUPPORT your local ladies! Get off your asses and write some reviews. And not those I came I saw I came reviews. Take some of your time and take a picture or two and post it in the review and REALLY promote that nice young lady! Remember the more you do the less they will need to do! Tax refunds will be coming out soon. Spend it on a local hooker! Many have kids to support. By GOD they deserve it!

Ladies am I right or am I right?!
The town whose Hobbyist actually commit to an appointment.
The one that has Hobbyist who will not do pseudo strong arm tactics to get everything their way.
The city where the Hobbyist does there homework before contacting a Provider.

I haven't written reviews for a few of my BCD experiences since they are not of various Providers. A Mod stated recently if you change your activities that ROS credit can be given for consecutive visits to same Provider.
Hey I wrote a review yesterday, I'm a model citizen
Oops that was one for Austin.
Who has better Hobbyists ..... AUSTIN or SAN ANTONIO? "Better" meaning not only do they support their local providers but they review providers to support them. Let me just pull a hobbyist out of my ass... I mean mind. Oh yeah... my buddy Johnny "Spas & TS"S Yanks. He has been on Eccie for damn near TWO YEARS and has managed to pull off 20 reviews. Many SPA reviews but still got him free PA access. Lets see 20 X 6 weeks free PA access = 120 weeks. Wow isn't that like two years of free PA? Just enough to get by WITHOUT paying for it. Now I got back from vacation on the 4th of January and managed to write 20 reviews in 20 days. Yeah it sure took some work. But I'm not fond of the TS'S like Yanks but I did throw into the mix a BBW or two. Hell one girl must have been damn near 140lbs.-145lbs. Keep in mind I actually met with 24 providers but only reviewed 20. So how can YANKS take TWO FUCKING years to write 20 reviews? LAZINESS? Doesn't care about the providers? Only wants to do what needed so he won't have to pay for Premium Access? Now granted you can still get life time PA for the cost of an hour session $250.00 which is a GREAT deal when you think about it. But once again how is that supporting the ladies and helping out the brotherhood? After all this is an INFORMATION EXCHANGE BOARD is it not?

I'm sure we won't have to wait too long for JohnnyYanks to chime in. Sadly his model is to attack other hobbyists at will in an effort to make himself feel better about himself. I speculate this conduct in his mind makes him feel he is supporting the ladies. Sadly he is DEAD WRONG. Many ladies choose high profile hobbyists to get into pissing matches. Do they get their respective ass kicked? Hell yes with very few exceptions. (Little Miss CuntCakes) But hell their phones start ringing off the hook. Mission accomplished. Then JohnnyYanks who is oblivious to what's going on lowers you're a mean person vendetta. Gosh I hope that don't hurt my hobby career.

So guys let's make a commitment right now. SUPPORT your local ladies! Get off your asses and write some reviews. And not those I came I saw I came reviews. Take some of your time and take a picture or two and post it in the review and REALLY promote that nice young lady! Remember the more you do the less they will need to do! Tax refunds will be coming out soon. Spend it on a local hooker! Many have kids to support. By GOD they deserve it!

Ladies am I right or am I right?! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I say Houston

Ladies am I right or am I right?! Originally Posted by Still Looking
One More Lap!
My vote is for Slippery Rock, PA
Is that the place next to where they make Rolling Rock?
Seattle
Dallas !
Round Rock LOL
I like San Marcos!
lol that's just a place I drive thru to get somewhere better
lol that's just a place I drive thru to get somewhere better Originally Posted by rockerrick
you realize you can't stop anywhere in that city and not come across beautiful CoEds in need of money right?
you realize you can't stop anywhere in that city and not come across beautiful CoEds in need of money right? Originally Posted by Whispers
New office?