Handicapped, Fat, Ugly, Scared To Death

Ladies which are the most challenging hobbyists to work with? Handicapped, Fat, Ugly, Scared To Death?
Obnoxious.

But I vet those out during the BCD prior.
I'm the quadruple threat
Fat,ugly,scared disabled guy.
Ladies which are the most challenging hobbyists to work with? Handicapped, Fat, Ugly, Scared To Death? Originally Posted by Still Looking
One More Lap!
Ladies which are the most challenging hobbyists to work with? Handicapped, Fat, Ugly, Scared To Death? Originally Posted by Still Looking
One More Lap!
Does it count if only a part of me is fat?
One More Lap!
FARQUAR BUMP
Does it count if only a part of me is fat? Originally Posted by rockerrick
yes
yes Originally Posted by Whispers
I thinck your right boss!
She'll be cuming around the mountain when she cums!
Smelly ass cheesy dicked don't know how to bathe properly cause Mama didn't teach em' right funky fucktards! Those are impossible to work with and RE-FUCKIN'-FUSED!
I'm not really handicapped.

look at comments and ads. Like when providers are honest about dislikes or can act and hide.

Comments talk about seeing a provider and she not their type and they lose interest. Not a lot talk about providers likes and dislikes.

I at least like the illusion a provider is enjoying herself and not closing her eyes in disgust.

I am getting more comfortable in the hobby, especially providers I've seen repeatedly. Still nervous in beginning of session.
Just relax man, be yourself. You're a likable guy, no problems.
Smelly ass cheesy dicked don't know how to bathe properly cause Mama didn't teach em' right funky fucktards! Those are impossible to work with and RE-FUCKIN'-FUSED! Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I have no idea how you deal with that?