San Antonio CoEd - So, Did We Miss Our Crazy Pills?

Here is what I think... And I cannot be alone...

I truly enjoy the posts and ability to make others think that each of you bring to the forums (in no particular order):

Whispers
RockerRick
Chincho
Inspector Farquar
StillLooking
Von
SKF
Etc

But... While many of the threads recently created actually have very interesting subjects, it is very difficult to participate on any of them without getting that feeling of being used as a peon in this pissing match.

San Antonio Coed looks like many, collectively, missed their crazy pills.

I will not disagree that our board has been a snoozer but a lot has to do with individual participation. If a member has something he or she wants to discuss, by all means, post it.

I just have a hard time believing that, at the present moment, we can carry on any sort of meaningful conversation (unless it's coming from Von with his illustrative points lol)

Camille
I don't take pills I'm permacrazy

There is a bigger picture, patience pretty grasshopper.

P.S. VS has been on fire...... lmao
I call it "BAT SHIT CRAZY".
You guys and your permacrazy agendas lol...

And I know, SL, I just didn't want to use patented verbage without prior approval...
In time..... Good things will come..... Wait. For. It.....
I just had some time.

So, I thought to myself, "Why not enjoy the ride?"
Here is what I think... And I cannot be alone...

I truly enjoy the posts and ability to make others think that each of you bring to the forums (in no particular order):

Whispers
RockerRick
Chincho
Inspector Farquar
StillLooking
Von
SKF
Etc
... Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I am saddened. Either:

she thinks I'm named "Etc," or,
she doesn't enjoy my posts, or,
she thinks I lack the ability to make others think.

Much sadness.
I was trying to keep you out of this... Welcome, glad you forgot the meds too lol!
Thank you. How quickly do those meds work? I'm getting hungry over here.
In the short time I've been here I've learned that the "men" of eccie are some crazy bitches lol.. They do more gossiping and spread chismo more than the women... Not all of the men... just the ones that pop in your head lol

Oh wait!!! Maybe I'm a crazy bitch too
Hey, where's my pill! Were you giving these out last night? I needed two!
In the short time I've been here I've learned that the "men" of eccie are some crazy bitches lol.. They do more gossiping and spread chismo more than the women... Not all of the men... just the ones that pop in your head lol

Oh wait!!! Maybe I'm a crazy bitch too Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
Popping in your head? Does JJ know you offer that service? Is that post an attempt at a threAd?
I am saddened. Either:

she thinks I'm named "Etc," or,
she doesn't enjoy my posts, or,
she thinks I lack the ability to make others think.

Much sadness. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
She didn't leave you out... You are right there between Chinco and Still Looking.....
Here is what I think... And I cannot be alone... I hope you are alone..... If some poor guy is there and you are posting then at least stop the clock for a few minute OK?

Whispers <=== Note who is at the TOP of the List!
RockerRick
Chincho
Inspector Farquar
StillLooking
Von
SKF
Etc

But... While many of the threads recently created actually have very interesting subjects, it is very difficult to participate on any of them without getting that feeling of being used as a peon in this pissing match. Ahhh..... She has learned an important aspect of the lessons taught...... Hopefully others will not come to realize what she has!

San Antonio Coed looks like many, collectively, missed their crazy pills.

I will not disagree that our board has been a snoozer but a lot has to do with individual participation. If a member has something he or she wants to discuss, by all means, post it.

I just have a hard time believing that, at the present moment, we can carry on any sort of meaningful conversation (unless it's coming from Von with his illustrative points lol)

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Get back to work..... You are sharing information detrimental to Still Lookings campaign for Mud King 2015
Stop the clock?!? I'm a multitasker!! Text and sex?? I'm GFE TO THE MAX!