Emotional Involvement in Regards to Whores and the Boards never takes one where they want to be

I will never understand why people here get emotional over a whore.

I will never understand why people here get emotional over words posted on these boards.

One thing I've learned over the last 14 years on these boards dedicated to our enjoyment of the pleasures the whores can bring us is that WHEN emotions get involved people lose control and make mistakes.

They spend too much money or invest too much of themselves in it.

There is so much available information here as well as entertainment that it makes no sense to get emotionally invested.

There are a few here in San Antonio that are and should take a step back and look at why they get so deep in it.

What is it that is missing from your life that you are seeking relevance here?

I know. Some seem to think I am too involved. Quite the opposite is the reality though. I do not get emotionally involved in anything here.

What I do enjoy so much here is the pure entertainment it presents.

Last night was hilarious as we watched Chincho and Yanks/Farquar throw their tantrums and truly lose it.

Chincho's search for relavance has had him looking to me to help bring some of the "fun" yet "Provider Degrading" threads he's read in Austin to the San Antonio Forums several months back...... Months ago he thought he was pushing buttons in Houston while truly acting out the part of the jackass that he has adopted..... And when all of that has failed he seeks popularity joining the ranks of those that over the years has tried to "control" or "runoff" those like myself, Still Looking and RockerRick.

It is always interesting watching those that THINK they know something on a quest to prove their ignorance......

In last nights demonstrations by Yanks/Farquar and Chinco they were emotionally involved in trying to win a war of words with people that simply do not care.

You can't.

They basically became very poor examples of exactly what they think posters like RockerRick, Still Looking and I represent.

If the intent last night was for Still Looking to shut down San Antonio CoEd then it was very successfully accomplished with the assistance of those that got emotionally involved and "lost it".

As I have said many times personally to some in PMs.....

"Thank-you" because without your emotional involvement I could never drive a thought home by hammering it over and over.....

My guess is that some mistakes got made last night when people let their emotions get involved.

There is a reason why I have zero points and never get banned. It lies in the basic premise that any and all of you have to take to heart....... I don't care enough to get emotionally involved....... I am here for the entertainment and the information.

Pushing your buttons at times and watching what happens can produce the funniest results.....

At a party Saturday Night I enjoyed drinks and food while getting to know a few people that I had never met before but many of you would scratch your heads in amazement seeing us enjoying an evening together. People I've had great debates with and long time "feuds" as some of you like to think of them. Yes. People even from the San Antonio community that stepped up in recent months and actually decided to know for themselves what some things were about.

For some of us...... there is a great deal of valuable information and entertainment here and for the well balanced..... we leave it here when we log off...... Some of us socialize and enjoy each others company off the boards.... And most of us have very enjoyable and full lives off the boards....

A few here though do not and it can be seen in how emotionally charged they get when their feelings are involved.

I feel sorry for Yanks/Farquar..... I can tell from how impassioned he is that his life off the boards is greatly lacking.. I know that at some time in the past I "hurt" him in some fashion....... Maybe I slept with his ATF, SO or maybe his daughter....... I don't know..... I can assure him though that it was simply business and sex for the enjoyment of it..... Maybe he is a former MOD that lost the battle in previous years..... I'm not sure but I do know his type.....

What he does not realize that last night he and Chincho demonstrated that they have became what they claim to hate.....

It's not the first time that people have sought the notoriety by imitation of what they desire.....

A side effect of last night will possibly be new information that developed ue to his "losing it"..... Time will tell..... I am sure there is a lot to evaluate....

Anyway..... I'll keep providing the material...... You guys and others can keep providing the emotions...... and together we can generate THE ENTERTAINMENT!
... says the tard with 13000 posts! And LONG ones like this one. Hey, Camille, that a MONTH's worth of my posts (last night excepted) - am I right?

I'll start a poll: who read beyond the 1st paragraph?
Just more bloviation.

Poll: no
He's a bit wordy, but what do you consider the years of post you've done about us?
That's funny! US, he says. I play with the BIG BOYS, he says. Silly silly boi toi.
Whatever Johnny your pussy ass used to follow my every post with some fag stalker comment. How's it feel to know your troll ass is finally going to get banned? All the shit you talk about me getting banned and now you the person who thinks he's better is the one who's going away? While I sit here with zero points?
There's the hostile little fellow we all remember.

Sucks to be little? Don't be angry at the big people. Grow yourself up.
Tru dat!
Better that being you Johnny, you're a sad little troll with no life except sitting behind your keyboard believing you own delusions.

Does that make you feel like you are really a complete person?
..... Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
..... Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Be careful.... Make sure the wifi on the phone is shut off and you keep the windows right..... don't need more mistakes.....

Little late for this tactic probably but a gallant effort....

Which brings me back to an earlier observation..... You are talking to yourself a lot.... you need some attention huh?
says 13000 post MEGATROLL!!!! TFF Got any more?
I fall in love with every gal while I am spewing mini flinde into their esophagus. Fall out of love when my dick dries. So what? What is the point of this ridiculous thread? Seriously, I want someone to tell me the point. I'm not reading that whispers tome. What we need are whispers cliff notes. Guess the holidays are over.
Nobody here can accuse me of putting much thought into my comments so that should give you a clue as to how serious I am.
But y'all can thinck what ya want!
My side hurts from laughing!