When girls attack "we' are FAT, BALD, UGLY and HAVE SMALL DICKS! When guys attack "we" are FAT, BALD and UGLY! But nothing about the dick size?

When girls attack "we' are FAT, BALD, UGLY and HAVE SMALL DICKS! When guys attack "we" are FAT, BALD and UGLY! But nothing about the dick size? Why is that I wonder? How man of you hobbyists cares what other hobbyists think of you? I mean unless your into guys... why would it matter? Opps.... wait a minute I thinck I just answered my own question.

Boss I'll get in here tomorrow and get things cleaned up.
You want my wiener too?
SL, you always forget "smelly"! I can do fat, bald (love to rub oil all over a bald head! lol!) and even ugly.. Hell that's a give-in even. But foul ass stink? Fuck no!!! Dick size, contrary to what society has painted into the minds of the brainless, doesn't matter. Yes, here comes the cliche' but it is true! It's HOW you use it that really matters. Besides, this whore rather be tickled to death than stabbed to death any god damned day!

Ijs
You want my wiener too? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I am passing you the tweezers, the Pepper, and a magnifying glass Vegas odds are 5-2 you can't find it and get a picture without zoom.

Dr. told you that grooming might cut it off as it has the girth of a cunt hair and probably would not bleed for the penis dogs to locate.
How the cat didn't chew it off before now is not understood

You have women turning heads, looking at you, but when they turn, you cower, because they all start pointing at you groin and laughing. Then the micro dick comments start and it is funny as hell.

Vegas has odds if you even have a weiner...

Thank you KKA for stepping up and doing the rubbing.

Why I was asked to perform that service on another thread, idk.

I told the person they should compensate the Provider who would do that since they broached it.
SL, you always forget "smelly"! I can do fat, bald (love to rub oil all over a bald head! lol!) and even ugly.. Hell that's a give-in even. But foul ass stink? Fuck no!!! Dick size, contrary to what society has painted into the minds of the brainless, doesn't matter. Yes, here comes the cliche' but it is true! It's HOW you use it that really matters. Besides, this whore rather be tickled to death than stabbed to death any god damned day!

Ijs Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Good point! I'm a clean freak so it never occurs to me to go to a session without bathing within one hour before.
What do you do when you stack the sessions 3 or 4 in a day?
Thank you KKA for stepping up and doing the rubbing.

Why I was asked to perform that service on another thread, idk.

I told the person they should compensate the Provider who would do that since they broached it. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I told you you were likeable.....
I told you you were likeable..... Originally Posted by Whispers
People tell me many things.

Actions speak louder than words to me.

You still haven't requested my PP account to send me your Likes
What do you do when you stack the sessions 3 or 4 in a day? Originally Posted by Whispers
I most certainly shower between each one!
Hmmmm....I always thought dick size was directly proportional to the size of the wallet
let's see... Have hair on my head although turning gray. shave other areas figure women don't like hair during oral anymore than I do.( besides makes 1 inch look like 2, I'm told)

sometimes a tongue is better than a dick, even if it's not bigger.

I prefer to shower before session no matter if I just came from one at home. Also prefer provider to be freshly showered. use mouthwash in car right before session, hope provider does same.

kind of hope I'm not that ugly.

fat ...kind of got me there