URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=257281,
City: KC
State: Missouri
Address: --
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Lots of texting and a phone call
Session Length: --
Fee: $20
Hair Length and Color: Never saw, other than a couple pics (brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks cute in the pics she texted me
Recommendation: No
No meeting took place ...moved to Coed.
Maybe she's just too busy in the executive world to deal with sex craved hobbyists. She lists her occupation as an executive assistant.
Maybe she's just too busy in the executive world to deal with sex craved hobbyists. She lists her occupation as an executive assistant. Originally Posted by Gemma34
LOL Maybe so, but then perhaps she shouldn't be placing ads looking for business. Just sayin...
What is interesting is look at the damn.scarlet profile and see the yahoo name. A search for that yahoo name shows this.

LMFAO- the "executive" has a mighty fine prison-ball-point-&-safety-pin face tattoo there.
Damn! People still use Craigslist!
Damn! People still use Craigslist! Originally Posted by KenMonk
My thoughts exactly!
Smmfh
What is interesting is look at the damn.scarlet profile and see the yahoo name. A search for that yahoo name shows this.

Originally Posted by royamcr
LMFAO- the "executive" has a mighty fine prison-ball-point-&-safety-pin face tattoo there. Originally Posted by zeejoe
The other site she referred me to doesn't have written reviews like eccie. All you can do is click a button (or something... don't know exactly, as I just made a usename to check it out. The site sucks) to say "safe" or "unsafe", and if you click on a profile, it brings up a list of who has verified that profile. That one was one of the ones, I believe, who had apparently seen her and verified her. That's my take, anyway.

My thoughts exactly! Originally Posted by Couture
Yeah, occasionally.... ok, rarely, lmao... there will be something legit on there. Just gotta be careful which ones you answer.