Honest and friendly provider

Want to give a shout out to a provider I saw recently saw. (She knows who she is)
We were in the middle of a great session (half-hour) She hears a noise outside of her residence. She asks me did I hear it. I said no. She hears something again. I hear it and pull out. The noise is outside her door. We both are really nervous. She looks out the window and there is a man there. She throws on some clothes and goes outside. Some stranger had wandered to her door. The guy was just lost. She firmly tells him you have the wrong place. After about five minutes he leaves and apologizes.
She comes back in and apologizes to me and I tell her it is not her fault. We talk for another 30 minutes and laugh about how we both were very nervous.
She then tells me she is going to return the donation (it is sitting in the table) but that we need to finish what we started. I am shocked by the offer and gladly agree. We pick up right where we stopped and have a great time.
We clean up and I thank her for a great time and we laugh a few more times about the interruption. I tell her goodbye and leave the donation.
Next time I see her I will give her a nice tip for sure.
That sounded pretty crazy! Some random dude. Was it an apartment complex or just a neighborhood?
That sounded pretty crazy! Some random dude. Was it an apartment complex or just a neighborhood? Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
Neighborhood. It was just crazy (funny now). The funny thing is I thought it was someone she knew and she thought it was someone I knew.
Very professional and mindful of your safety and feelings. Kudos to her. You should ask her and if she okay with it post her handle so she can get the pat on the back she deserves from the community and a business boost so to speak. And good on you for leaving her donation. You, too, deserve kudos for your gentlemanly behavior and understanding.

KKA
She must be new. Hasn't got run down and jaded yet.
..... She then tells me she is going to return the donation.....I tell her goodbye and leave the donation. Originally Posted by enartloc
Pretty classy girl. And very gentlemanly of you to give her the donation anyway. If everybody would be acting like that (i.e. like adults) there would be less griping and trolling on this board.

Now don't torture us: Who was the Lady?

(or pm me)
She must be new. Hasn't got run down and jaded yet. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
True
SaAngle is really classy lady , last time I saw her we had a very large time no clock watching and afterwards we had a very causal lunch. Very enjoyable day " I hate being rushed and enjoy stimulating smart conversations "
  • 4funn
  • 10-07-2017, 08:56 AM
Sl.." I hate being rushed and enjoy stimulating smart conversations " Originally Posted by milo
+1
I'm calling Bullshit, until you start providing names!! You recently posted another post where was some potential safety issues yet never said who the provider was, after multiple Mongers told you the info was useless. Now here we are again, with another ordeal you experienced that you feel the need to post but won't post the provider. At the very least, you should offer the info via pm to those who request it! Otherwise, why post this useless information where safety could have been a issue? You are either very unlucky or just full of drama!

Holy shit R1!! Your right he may have gone back for seconds?? Damn!
I wouldn't have gotten up to check the door . . . especially if you didn't hear anything.

But I agree with the others, why don't you name the provider?
I'm calling Bullshit, until you start providing names!! You recently posted another post where was some potential safety issues yet never said who the provider was, after multiple Mongers told you the info was useless. Now here we are again, with another ordeal you experienced that you feel the need to post but won't post the provider. At the very least, you should offer the info via pm to those who request it! Otherwise, why post this useless information where safety could have been a issue? You are either very unlucky or just full of drama!

Originally Posted by sexualdeviant69
Not sure why you think this is BS? I thought it was a good coed post. Didn't think it would offend anyone.
The provider asked me not to mention her name.
On the other post you are referring to I have replied to those who sent me a PM.
I wouldn't have gotten up to check the door . . . especially if you didn't hear anything.

But I agree with the others, why don't you name the provider? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
She is a new provider and she asked me to not mention her name or do a review which would have been a definite YES. I was just impressed at her offer to return the donation. I had a renaissance class in college years ago that emphasized chivalry etc. I was told there is no such thing as female chivalry. Maybe not but I just wanted to mention my experience with this providers honesty etc