Question?

How does any one feel about a HOT TUB!?!
Feels great! If ur fucking there try not to have the client leave his DNA floating in the water! That nasty fucker better not! I mean don't do it in the water because it's not safe for ur pussy. But next to it is ok. Then jump back in. Just don't stay in too long it could make u dizzy and pass out.
It is much easier & cheaper to maintain than a pool.
Love them!
I do enjoy them if it's clean of course
They’re nice to soak in with a gentleman if the he doesn’t have to rush off anywhere. Nothing more relaxing than soft music and being spooned in a tub of warm water after some fun.
Snorkling is always an option, however!
I have both an indoor jacuzzi tub and out door hot tub at home and I get a looooooot of use out of them. I love them for getting the sex going but I don't love sex IN them.
I have both an indoor jacuzzi tub and out door hot tub at home and I get a looooooot of use out of them. I love them for getting the sex going but I don't love sex IN them. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
Hot tub?? Sounds like fun..... Good way to get the juices flowing
Best way to get a UTI
I love hot tubs! Someone in the know please send me the names of nice hotels with in room Jacuzzis... I could use a little R&R...
Hot tub?? Sounds like fun..... Good way to get the juices flowing Originally Posted by Sugarkwps
Yes! In the second bathroom. I think you've only ever used the master bath when you've visited.