Clients that resemble Harvey Weinstein

‘No, no, no.’ … It’s twisted. A big fat man wanting to eat you. It’s a scary fairy tale.”

When I arrived ,reception told me to go to his room . He opened the door in his bathrobe . I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older ,unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him .

How many providers think like this before or after a session?
Probably NONE being that this is a hooker board!!! GD, you are aware the guys are not showing up to get makeup tips from the ladies???
They seem to like my friends , Benjamin franklin , Ulysses s grant and Andrew Jackson
And they aren't handsome men . If a provider should find me unappealing ether physically or personally all she needs to do is say no and I will end the session ASAP and leave with my wallet intact if not my ego , its a two way road

Personally, i dont have an issue with looks. I think most of us would prefer a sweet and respectful client whos not so aesthetically pleasing than a good looking guy with a bad attitude.
Well said leah, while money, professionalism and respect are key...there's always a hidden attraction element on both sides I think. At 25 I was gods gift I thought, at 40 gods gift needs a lil help from benjamin! Lol