How long before outing NSNC

• romab
  • 11-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Had a nsnc last night with a well reviewed provider. Set up meeting through p411 no problem. She ok'd time sent location text to my phone. Let her know when left for appt. Arrived exactlly on time and sent text to let her know. Wait 10 min then text and vm. Ck'd email just in case. At 30 min last text,vm,email and left. Know s happens but 12hrs and nothing. 3 hr to & fro wasted. I live my business by appt and take providers time as important as mine.
Thoughts both hobby and providers as to when name should go out to at least have info for others to see.
R
As soon as it is a ncns it becomes news worthy. If something happened that prevented notification she should be given the chance to explain in your post. Then let the jury decide.
Me I would keep it to myself and wait to find out what happened. #1 You will come off looking like a complainer and other providers may not see you. #2 If she NCNS I would move on and find a provider that can more satisfy your wants and needs. In the past I have run across scheduleing problems both mine and there's. If it becomes to difficult to see them then I can allways find someone else to take care of me. Just my .02
If she's a local girl I'd wait for a couple days at least to give her an opportunity to explain and/or make amends. Visiting providers probably should not be given that grace period, though, because by then they're gone and their damage here has been done.

NSNC notices have been useful to me...in 5 years of this nonsense I've only had 1 girl do that and, because I knew what I was getting into when I set up the appointment, it was my own fault in a way, and I also made sure there was a Plan B.

There are differing opinions on where to post. My preference would be to post in a forum where she can read and respond, so that rules out Men's Lounge and Review Forums, leaving co-ed and alerts. To me a nsnc doesn't seem like a big enough deal to post an alert...that's why I'd stick it in co-ed.

No need to say stuff like "my time's valuable too" or "my work requires me to be reliable"...all that's taken as a given. Just state the facts of the unkept appointment, and any confirming communication generally...but no quoting of PMs or emails, merely the jist of them.

I'm just a mutt, not a mod, and this is just one mutt's opinion.
Eventually you will get an excuse, but you will never know the truth. She isn't going to admit she blew you off because she had a better offer, or got too high, or just didn't feel like it.
That's crap. It takes 2 minutes to call or text if something comes up. It should be alerted asap. The alert should be objective with out all the pissy emotions brought into it. That's crap about providers not seeing you because you posted a alert. Who's paying who for services. Let's see, in my business, a customer who comes to buy my product 3 days out of the week and one week he doesn't come. I think I will refuse to sell him anymore products. Not!
Give her a chance to explain, then post it. Or don't. Or make a big fucking deal about it in alerts and start a flame-war with her. Or forget about it and move on to one of the hundreds of other warm, moist, waist-high holes selling themselves in Houston.

All of the above responses are correct.
Out her...just saying.
I've waited and it be well worth the wait. I've also had it happened an moved on to another real quick. I have yet to feel the need to post an alert about it. It's maybe happened to me twice. Handle it however you would advise someone else to do so. All of these answers are fine but your the one who will be doing it.
That's crap. It takes 2 minutes to call or text if something comes up. It should be alerted asap. The alert should be objective with out all the pissy emotions brought into it. That's crap about providers not seeing you because you posted a alert. Who's paying who for services. Let's see, in my business, a customer who comes to buy my product 3 days out of the week and one week he doesn't come. I think I will refuse to sell him anymore products. Not! Originally Posted by datyking
Yeah yeah yeah...and then feel like shit when you learn, and have corroborated, that her kiddie was in ER having fun with an asthma attack and that's why she completely forgot about you.

I know, that's man bites dog stuff...but sometimes it happens. And, after all, the purpose of NSNC notices is NOT to punish the chick directly, as much as one might want to bend her across his knees and slap her buttcheeks rosy. Hey, that does sound like fun...if it's as good for her as it is for me...but the purpose of NSNC, I think, is only to add a point to the searchable data base that might help some other potential consumer of pussy to pick a girl who's least likely to waste his time. If she lives/works in Houston, why rush for that? Take your time, get it right.

But if your aim is more to blow off steam, whine, vent...by all means the faster the better...you know, before you lose your high dudgeon.
N o S pit N o C um. So what? Why is that Alert worthy? I don't get it.

• bbkid
  • 11-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Look at the money you saved.
I say you get about a day to get back to me and explain what happend. Shit does happen, but when the shoe goes on the other foot, you KNOW that you get instantly blasted! Common courtesy should be to send some form or another of reason or cancellation before hand, even if 5min before hand.

I'm not saying put her straight on blast..... but let others know that this can in fact happen in a respectable manner..... Maybe not alert worthy, but definitely mentionable worthy to other hobbyist...... If it was a booked appointment, and you took the time out of your day to get to the incall.... call/text/email SEVERAL times with no response in over 24hrs..... she needs to be put out there for that..... Again, you don't have to do it alert or flame-style..... but as a point of notice.....

But that is just this dudes 2 cents.....

JaD
Originally Posted by Jackie S